BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: So yeah.... Regulus finally watched Jetters.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I watched it through twice now, but will probably watch it again. I was glad that AniKraze did as good a fansub as they did on it. My favorite characters are still Bongo and Gangu though. One is a crazy robot and the other is a curry-loving tinkering brute, but together they are a huge driving force of the comedy.

If you liked this, you will probably enjoy at least some of the BB-Daman series, whether you watch series IV or V. The youtube video uploads of IV mentioned elsewhere here are pretty good rips considering the quality of YouTube. The first two episodes have been fansubbed already as well, so you have two to watch and decide. Not a bad waste of time really, if you end up liking any of it. Unless you don't gel well with the Star Wars vibe. :normal: 

I bought a Jetters coloring book recently and have been playing the GBA title of minigames, pinball, and battle mode the past two nights. I think I am going to import that also since it's more fun that some of the minigame titles I've bought in the past. :stun: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1199s
Index - Back to Top