Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman 64 TSA! Question
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 5614]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

FireFox516
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Okay, I've recently started playing this game again for some reason, and after beating it last night, I was wondering, why did I get Tape #2 after I loaded the completed file? Apparently, it says I got the "Good" ending, and I can only assume that the other is the "Bad" ending, and I was wondering... how do you unlock it? Is there anything in particular I have to do to unlock it?

The fact that it's an item not boughten is just killing me... :stun: 
View user profile Send Private Message

Post#2  Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:44 am  Reply with quote + 
During the fight with the goddess inside Lith's body, get killed by her 1-hit-ko attack and then beat the game. Instead of fighting the angel of light and dark at the end, you'll fight someone else... Then you'll get the other ending I think. I didn't really try it but I assume thats how.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:44 am  Reply with quote + 
FireFox516 wrote:
Okay, I've recently started playing this game again for some reason, and after beating it last night, I was wondering, why did I get Tape #2 after I loaded the completed file? Apparently, it says I got the "Good" ending, and I can only assume that the other is the "Bad" ending, and I was wondering... how do you unlock it? Is there anything in particular I have to do to unlock it?

The fact that it's an item not boughten is just killing me... :stun: 

The "bad" ending can be unlocked in a few ways:

1. You skipped over Epikkyur and/or Thantos and went straight to the Noah once it was unlocked.

2. You got pwned by Lilithaele on the Warship Noah. (In other words, the Mihaele-possessed Lilith defeated you.)

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Did alot of you guys get the good ending first?

I got the bad ending first. I found the Warship Noah to be a much easier stage then Epikyur.... I still got the good ending also but yeah. I originally got the bad ending first.

Additional comment: Sthertoth's 2nd form was much easier then the angel of light and dark, which for me might possibly have been one of the most aggrovating final bosses I've ever beaten.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

I got the bad ending first. I found the Warship Noah to be a much easier stage then Epikyur.... I still got the good ending also but yeah. I originally got the bad ending first.

Additional comment: Sthertoth's 2nd form was much easier then the angel of light and dark, which for me might possibly have been one of the most aggrovating final bosses I've ever beaten.

I got the good ending first. I went through Epikkyur and Thantos first (the Warship Noah must've killed me at least half a dozen times XD), and Mihaele was an easy fight, so I had no reason to get the bad ending except on purpose. And once I got past the cyclones that Sthertoth v2.0 liked to throw around, yeah, he was a pushover.

*stabbinates the Angel of Light and Shadow*

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

Yeah, just watching ya fight the Angel of Light and Dark looked like a pain in the ass. Of course, Sethtoth's second form is no joke ethier, but he still looked easier to fight than the Angel of Light and Dark.

Of course, I haven't actullay played through the game completely myself, only did so as Pommy :hilarious: 

And yes, there is really no excuse to lose to Micheale unless it was on purpose. She was just that easy.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
FireFox516
Bombertrainee

Post#7  Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sthertoth was an easy fight for me; Ice Bombs are the most helpful in my opinion :P , but I got killed at the Angel of Light and Dark about six times before I actually beat her.
-_-

The reason I got the good ending first is 'cause I'm sort of a perfectionist in the fact that I have to collect absolutely everything , and beat every level before going to the final boss' stage... and Lithaele was really simple. Just lay an Ice Bomb and run. ^_^

I think tomorrow I'll attempt to get the bad ending...
Dark_Yamatoman
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
FireFox516 wrote:
Sthertoth was an easy fight for me; Ice Bombs are the most helpful in my opinion :P , but I got killed at the Angel of Light and Dark about six times before I actually beat her.
-_-

Me too :hilarious: 
I like the Ice bomb because of the format of the explosions i mean, the ''+'' explosion is not helpful in a 3D game like that =P
And that Angel of light and Dark is very very difficult XP (And the worse part is getting back to the fight with Sthertoth every time you loose =P)
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got the good ending first( I started playing this game with 5/6 years old and finished with 11), and I am still tying to kill Sthertoth's 2.0(the god of chaos), I just use the lava Bombs but got hit with that 25 lasers shot (he teleports and start shoting lots of lasers) :surprise: 
I find the angel easier than him :wink: 
Can someone give me a tip to kill him?
:mystery: 
Oh, and sorry for my bad English, I live in Brazil. :oops: 

Last edited by Ninja Bomber on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:52 am
Sekundes
Bomberbie

Post#10  Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Okay okay. Now here's the thing, as soon as he goes underground, run straight to the left or right side of the wall.

Stop when you touch the wall.

Then when he starts shooting, run the other way. By the time you hit the other wall, he'll stop.

After that, kick the Earth/Napalm/Cherry/Red Bomb at him, that way when he smashes the ground, it should explode fast and then he'll burn up.

If he doesn't burn up because it's hit by a tornado or something, just lure him to the explosion. And look out for the tornadoes.

Repeat over and over until you beat him.

I hardly ever get hit doing this. :P
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1720s
Index - Back to Top