Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bakugaiden Petition
saikorebon
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Angelus wrote:
THe chances of it being localized is slim to none. It is an old show that few know and/or care about. Bomberman isn't as popular in america as it once was. If anything, we would be extremely lucky to get Jetterz licensed. There just isn't enough of a market here.

However, there is hope. If you can get a huge petition, you might be able to convince a group to fansub it. A sub is probably all we have a real chance to get.

You never know, because Battle B-Daman was licensed. And I guess with the fame that is getting, people are researching what B-Daman really is, where it originated, and what the spin-offs are and what not. As far as Bomberman goes, many people do know who and what Bomberman is. There's really old anime out there that's just being brought to America in English, so I wouldn't see how the year gap would have any effect on it.

Yes, I totally agree we would be SO lucky if Jetters was licensed. I haven't played Bomberman Jetters for the Gamecube but I heard voice acting sucked in that. If and when we get the anime in English, I hope they make a better approach to that.

And yes, there is definite hope. Have faith. I made a community on Bakugaiden on Youtube. Check it out if you haven't already.

http://youtube.com/group/bakugaiden
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2985s
Index - Back to Top