BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Tales of Symphonia... sequel?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
SSJ, I definetely recommend Super Paper Mario. Even if you haven't even played the last two games, I'd recommend it.

Oh He's played the other two games all right. He's killed the other two games pretty much.

:hilarious:  I was laughing my arse off reading that because its so true.

Reggy wrote:
fireball87 wrote:
And yet I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings. Could be better, but as a dev team they proved that they can atleast produce a unique and interesting title. Nights may or may not be good, we shall see.

As far as I'm concerned the only series still going decent for Sonic Team is Phantasy Star with PSU. IMO every Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 (which was mediocre) has been garbage. Sonic Riders is an exception, that was also mediocre. What else have they made in recent years? Billy Hatcher? pffft. That and some other mediocre obscure stuff...

Yeah though, I'm interested in NiGHTS but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Agreed, I don't have much expectations in a Sonic game ever since the mistake known as "Sonic Zeroes", or was it "Sonic Heroes"? Oh well, still disliked that game regradless. Hopefully, that upcoming Sonic RPG for DS is actullay fun and cool to play.

The new NiGHTS looks really awesome, I sure hope it don't suck. Otherwise, I think Sonic Team will break my heart even more then usual.

Oh, and I consider Yuji Naka to be the real "God of Sonic", since he created him and gave him life (and made the good games). It's almost unfortunate that he left Sonic Team to form Probe. Almost.

Puyo is great as well. :hilarious: 

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0901s
Index - Back to Top