BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Rumble Fighters ( Released )
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Its certainly not grind free, but a nice grind isn't that horrible, just makes you try to increase your skill somewhat over those with more time. (or you could just spend the 10 bucks it would cost you to create a reasonable character...)

In the current betas, they give you around 3 total grind days of loot, so you can play on a pretty even level with everyone now.

Oh, plus every other level they tend to give you some 30 day items, so if you play for two good days, your decently equipped for around a month. My rule still remains the same though, If its not fun to the point of grinding, I'm not going to play it either way. (spelled, items rarely make or break a game for me)

Also, theres an option to create rooms with stat modifying options off (though i do not think this applies to the special abilities, but if you stick making rooms like that, you shouldn't have problems getting the money to fill your other ability slot).
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0705s
Index - Back to Top