BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Rumble Fighters ( Released )
Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been playing the game for the past 4 days, and I've been having a blast- it's very enjoyable after the first few hours and when you start having intense matches with people. Within this time I've ranked in around 30-40 hours playing, which is possibly 10 hours on average a day. One day I played for more then 10 hours straight, needless to say I was up all night and since I had work I only got 1 hour of sleep that day- but I don't regret it because it was an enjoyable 10 hours. I didn't recommend the game at first because I thought that it was pretty glitchy and that it had a bad graphics style, and I wasn't too good at first and thought that the gameplay was lousy, but it's actually good once you get used to it and start playing a bit. And just for today for example, I went to sleep at 6am, I was up playing the game with my friend for 7 hours straight after I got home from work (this was his first time playing by the way, I got him hooked). So I highly recommend the game to all of you guys, lets get some matches going!

http://www.ogplanet.com/rf/

Image removed. Image removed. Image removed.
Image removed. Image removed. Image removed.

More Screenshots: Link removed.

Newer Screenshots: Link removed.

- Player List -
Razon: Razon | Lori
Brssnj45: TrixSword
Regulus777: Regulus

Post your character's names and I'll place it here.

Last edited by Razon on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0798s
Index - Back to Top