EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1127]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

chris_h
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Today was easter!!! :

As we all know, the easter bunny travels the world, hiding sweet treats, often inside of eggs.

Surely Bomberman enjoyed this day. I am sure that the easter bunny left him three eggs. Bomberman surely stepped upon this egg , which then grew into a pink dinosaur. Bomberman then surely rode this pink dinosaur until he found the second and third egg, and his dinosaur grew larger and more powerful after the dinosaur stepped upon the eggs (which then disappeared). This monstrous pink dinosaur surely jumped around, whenever bomberman wished, while bomberman gloriously blew stuff up and destroyed his enemies.

I was expecting the easter bunny to visit my house, and hopefully leave me an egg which would turn into a dinosaur. Well, he did visit, but he only left some candy.

Did the easter bunny leave you anything?
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
For some reason, your wording in that Bomberman paragraph reminded me of Don Quixote. Like, I dunno, "surely the great king would bestow upon me [some sorta such and such], and surely I would conquer 4 or 5 islands, and surely etc. etc...." But anyway....

Oh, I had a good Easter, no candy though. But Wal*Mart was out of Angel Food Cake so we couldn't make a bunny cake. :shifty: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1295s
Index - Back to Top