Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Availability of older Bomberman games
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2411]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Nadji
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey, as an Australian I find it very hard to obtain some of the older bomberman games. I currently only own Bomberman 64, but I'm after Generation, Second Attack and Hero. Ebay is the obvious answer although no one in Australia sells them I'm unable to buy them from America as my GC/N64 only run PAL games which would make them useless. Europe's games are PAL but the European dollar is 3 times that of an Australian dollar + postage and handling doesn't make a cheap game. :oops: 

My experience with emulators haven't been to great either, and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips/ideas that could help me out. :happy: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:47 am  Reply with quote + 
That's strange to hear since, the last time I checked, there was no such thing as an European Dollar :wink: 

Seriously though, yeah the Euro is soaring but even if it wasn't, you'd still be out of luck getting games from Europe since we are hardly in a better condition than Australia when it comes to Bomberman.
Bomberman Jetters for one, I had to import from the states. And the same thing goes for Bomberman 64 The Second Attack. So yeah, you're better off buying them from the States and getting an adaptor (I suggest Free Loader for the GC, anything you can get for the N64). You could get Hero and Generation PAL though, that much is possible.

Collecting BMan games ain't easy :sad: 
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Like Duke said, an adaptor is the best choice. I for one live in the States and my SNES is able to play foreign games as well as GB-GBC games. One of these days it'll play NES ones too. Trust me, adaptors widen your scope. A lot.
Nadji
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Anyone have any idea what a game cube adapter would set me back nowdays?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:05 am  Reply with quote + 
if its too expensive to get an adapter you could import an american system too. Gamecube and N64 are pretty cheap now. Take a look on ebay. A nes or snes might run you a bit though depending.
Nadji
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:41 am  Reply with quote + 
It all seems to hard :cry:  I might get lucky one day either on ebay or a video game store that has a bargain bin.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1320s
Index - Back to Top