I'm looking for a "filehost"
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1959]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:08 am  Reply with quote + 
I need the place to put my file, mp3, & others. I used to had filehost like myfilehut & filelodge, but they fail me. Because myFilehut is always down and not very friendly to dial-up user; and filelodge is dead(I think, because their site said "File Lodge is currently down for maintenance. Back soon!" soon? Is been over four or five month!). :mad: 

So, can anyone help me? :cry: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
sendspace.com, register an account and you can refresh your uploads to keep them up forever. If you don't want to go through all the registration crap use megaupload, the uploads stay around for a few weeks after nobody downloads them.
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
sendspace.com, register an account and you can refresh your uploads to keep them up forever. If you don't want to go through all the registration crap use megaupload, the uploads stay around for a few weeks after nobody downloads them.

I will bookmark the sendspace, but I don't want to refresh every time. However I'm thinking about sign-up sendspace Max :happy: .

Anyway, I just found a new filehost called filexoom. :veryhappy:  So thx for helping me, bro. In exchange I will upload Ani......nvm, I just surprise you all. :veryhappy: 
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
You don't have to refresh every day, only once and it will give you another week. If that doesn't work take a look at this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_one-click_hosters
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Thx, Kuttlas. I finally made the choose. I choice Megaupload because is poplar, leech won't bash my Bandwidth, huge 250GB storage, seem unlikely the website will die and 2 month for only $12, that sweet! :surprise: 

But first I will stay filexoom it till the website die.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1607s
Index - Back to Top