Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman in Brawl?
[Replies: 87]  [Views: 29820]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Poll Results

Bomberman will be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
Yes
 31%  [ 9 ]
No
 31%  [ 9 ]
Maybe
 37%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes: 29

Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#61  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
The second I clicked that link... for some reason - even though I knew it was just a joke -, for a split second... I had my hopes up. xD

I would say the reason would have to be that they did not just recycle Generation art (at least, I don't think they did), they made their own based on it and did a very good job. So this gave it the "authentic feel" as opposed to hasty photoshop.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#62  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmm... well Bomberman's been in many Nintendo games... His start was on Nintendo.

And if they're letting in Snake, why not Bomberman? Bomberman's closer to Nintendo than Snake is. (Omigawd I remember playing Snake's revenge on the NES.. I never beat that game. xD)

I think he'd be a great representative for Hudson anyway. >>;;
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#63  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am  Reply with quote + 
It's just a matter of popularity really.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#64  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's why I know Altair won't be there...

Altaile votes: 2

One from me, and one from my friend who I begged. ><"

I made a move-set and everything just for hope that those SSBB guys would hear out my cry. xDDD

But from what I heard Bomberman got a good share of votes for him. ...Probably not as much as Geno though.. Maybe if we're lucky he'll atleast be a trophy. X3
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#65  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
He is still rather popular in Japan. If there is indeed another 3rd party, it will most likely be either Bomberman or Megaman. Both Hudson and Capcom have good relations with Nintendo.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#66  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Putting them both in would be even better. X]

It would be cool to give Megaman the ability to copy others powers like Kirby. But with different color-schemes and instead he copies... forward B??? o-o;

I dunno. Just a thought. X3
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#67  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I would be happy if any of the "man" characters were in that game. Bomberman, Megaman, Rayman etc XD.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#68  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not Superman though.

Superman64 was the worst game for the 64 IMO. ><"
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#69  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Altair wrote:
It would be cool to give Megaman the ability to copy others powers like Kirby. But with different color-schemes and instead he copies... forward B??? o-o;

Or he could be given the chance to execute their super move (you know, the one you get by grabbing the Smash bros symbol) whenever he KOs somebody.
Emperor Sirius
Bombertrainee

Post#70  Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
I bet copying peoples Final Smash would be Metal Sonic's final Smash if he was in brawl. That was the general idea for his Special move "Copycat" in Sonic Rivals 2.
Erirudo
Bomberbie

Post#71  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Hudson DID help make the Mario Party games on N64....I think.....
And Bomberman's got a fairly wide range of games, and moderate popularity.
If he makes it as an assist trophy, I'll be happy. If he makes it as a playable character, I'll be even happier!
It'd be funny if one of the sub-bosses from Bomberman 64 showed up as an AT. Or Pommy.
Hmm....
Sirius: Flies in to stop you falling off the stage three times before flying off. Performs Break Beam(proper name?) on one person occasionally, or will bring in the Winged Guardian with him, who attacks with fire from its mouth. (30% chance of happening)
Artemis: Burns everybody on stage with her fireballs. Cannot be avoided. In stages with water, she will occasionally bring in the Sewer Savage with her, who swallows characters and spits them out, usually offstage. If anybody is in the flight path of the character, they'll probably get slammed into. (40% chance of happening)
Orion: Stuns everyone on the stage with either his barrier or creating a shockwave when he lands. In lava stages, he appears in the Hades to attack. Occasionally appears in the High-Tech Harvester on land stages. (30% chance of happening)
Regulus: Performs his charge attack on one person or uses a dark attack on one person.(50-50 chance either way) If somebody is standing behind him when he flies off, they'll get burnt by his thrusters as he activates them. Occasionally will bring along Mantis, who will slash at characters randomly. (40% chance of happening)
Altair: The only AT that can be hit. Dishes out as much damage as possible before getting hit three times, then blinds everyone while combining with Vega. Vega-Altair grabs one character and warps off the stage, then drops them. Vega will occasionally fly in at random intervals after the AT has been activated and zap characters with a laser.
Pommy: Clings to a character's face and deals continual damage to them. Jumps off after period of time and headbutts any character in his way as he runs off. If nobody's in the way, he runs offscreen.
Wishful thinking...
But Pommy's attacks would have been funny.
......>_> I've put too much thought into this already. >_<
Altair votes: 3
That feeling, deceiving, that burning your soul
My king goes on, my will be done
So join me fallen one
We'll drown our sorrow to this endless sea
Together we'll unchain the rain
Escape the world into our sanctuary
There in my arms you'll be free
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#72  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
They still make Mario Party games. I got Mario Party 8 earlier this year because of the Wii's lack of titles.
DJ_Napps
Bomberbie

Post#73  Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, alot of Megaman talk for a Bomberman board...

Hudson made all of the Mario Party games to date, since they are very affiliated with Nintendo. Nintendo actually owns part of Hudson.

As for his main competitor, Mega Man's creator recently stated that MM will not be in Brawl. Sure it hasn't been officially posted on the site, but it doesn't show well for him.
leaving Bomberman FTW.
His only other competition would be Geno or Pac-man, which I wouldn't mind included as well, just after the White Bomber. :P

~Bomberman 4 Brawl!~
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#74  Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:42 am  Reply with quote + 
DJ_Napps wrote:
Wow, alot of Megaman talk for a Bomberman board...

What can we say, we just like bombers of all kinds and colors. The blue bomber included...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#75  Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sorry for liking games other then bomberman, lol
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#76  Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Now it's not looking like Bomberman will appear in Brawl. A ton of information regarding characters in was leaked because of the soon release of the Japanese version, and Bomberman was not on the list of leaked characters.

We know for sure now that Ness, Jigglypuff, and some other pokemon are returning for sure, and there is a long list of people who somehow got leaked by the people who developed the game guide on accident, and we're pretty sure about those characters too. I forgot who all they were, but I do remember that Megaman is suppossed to be in now, as well as Marth returning and the boss on DK.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#77  Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well the entire list has pretty much been revealed, bomberman isn't in it unfortunately.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#78  Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, but there is one character missing, and we are pretty sure it's a 3rd party.

On other forums I go to people are fighting over if it's Bomberman or Megaman. I think Megaman is the more likely, but I would hope it the other way around. Also I've been told that there is a screenshot of Bomberman, but there is a lot of controversey of if it's fake or not. I'll know more when I get to see that...
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#79  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:34 am  Reply with quote + 
The blank box is the "random character" box, according to someone who can read Japanese.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#80  Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:16 am  Reply with quote + 
The black box is very obviously random, and I've already seen the picture and it's fake- the picture originated on imageshack instead of japan like everything else has. Also it had him unlocked before loads of other characters, if it was real then there would of been something on it from japan already- also the spots have already been filled in so plain and simple he's not in it.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 4 of 5 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1798s
Index - Back to Top