It's Waffles.
 50%  [ 4 ]
It's a four-course dinner!
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes: 8

Miyamoto Arrekusu
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
A cold wind ran through his veins as Shirobin approaced the arena.
Normally he was cheerful, a nice safe match with his buddies improved both skill and morale. But today was different, he could sense it in the air, he could feel it in his bones.
"Shiro?" Kurobin asked silently, like his friend Kurobin sensed something was wrong.
"The darkness.... Do you feel it Kuro?" Shirobin asked.
"Yes... It's nearby, I can sense it." Kurobin returned.

Meanwhile, somewhere nearby, within a range that Kurobin could sense, a secret base had just been constructed.
"Ah, just as I wanted it, you have done well Akuma." A mysterious darklord said. His flaming red hair waving about his pale face.
"Only as you have commanded me." A strange Bomber, covered in scars and presumable the one named Akuma returned darkly.
"Indeed, with this completion, we shall add the planed Bomber to our glorious empire!" The darklord chuckled as his emblem was proudly placed upon the top of the base; a menacing gold bar bent into a shape that resembled an "M."

-END OF PART ONE-
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1350s
Index - Back to Top