today seemed like a game to me...
[Replies: 16]  [Views: 5775]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
has this ever happen to you .. . it happened to me today and it was sweet...

i woke up this morning then i started acting like i was being attacked by zombies... starting making noise like boom and stuff lol then i decided to make my away around town acting like i was in mission impossible making the song noise and acting like i was under fire... i was rolling down hills, jumping in bushes and just doing stupid stuff lol... that was my day today lol...
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, you must have been bored out of your mind... lol Really though, breaking out and expressing the crazy stuff that goes on in your mind, like drawing, singing... and that, :laugh:  does stimulate the imagination. :cool: 

And yes, that has happen to me before. Several years back, I started preteding to be one of my brother's superheroes, maceral man!(if thats how you spel it) I was spinning around, pretending to shoot lasers out've my neese and neck(those were his powers) and then realizing my brother had been sitting there the whole time staring at me with a puzzled look. lol
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
haha yeah i know what you mean... and hell yeah i was bored out of my mind.. when i was in class the teacher was my enemy today so i started making shooting noised of a plasma gun and then she asked me if i was allright then i said to her.. nope your an enemy so you will die lol she said nope hes going crazy and told me to go on the computer lol...
Miyamoto Arrekusu
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
^That might get you in trouble...

I usually think of life as a game, where I have to improve the moral of my team.
And kick the other teams ass, which is fun....
Those damn Chuauas have it coming, oh yes, oh yes....
:shifty: 
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:45 am  Reply with quote + 
lol yeah i understand that ... i ususally don't do stuff like that but i get bored easily... but yeah today i woke up and started acting like i was samus from metroid and i started rolling all over the floor in the hallways in the school and then i started acting like bomberman making my cannon noises lol...
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Miyamoto Arrekusu wrote:
^That might get you in trouble...

I usually think of life as a game, where I have to improve the moral of my team.
And kick the other teams ass, which is fun....
Those damn Chuauas have it coming, oh yes, oh yes....
:shifty: 

I sometimes think've life being like sequential art. I'll be walking down the hall, and then think've a drawing of myself walking in a comicbook. Most of the time, I picture whats going on that day like a t.v. show... yea, its weird. lol

BloodyHeartKeyBlader wrote:
lol yeah i understand that ... i ususally don't do stuff like that but i get bored easily... but yeah today i woke up and started acting like i was samus from metroid and i started rolling all over the floor in the hallways in the school and then i started acting like bomberman making my cannon noises lol...

ROFL Heh, Some people might've thought that you were doing a sonic impression. :veryhappy: 

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:12 pm
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#7  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
well i was wearing blue today so a few people said that i looked like sonic lol so yeah i get you there and agree alot ...
Razon
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't pretend or do that kind of thing, if I want to experience a game I'll just play a real one.
FireFox516
Bombertrainee

Post#9  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Every now and then when I walk on stepping stones, I'll jump across them like I'm Mario or somethin'...

And I'll run around buildings and stuff pretending to sneak like Solid Snake... wow, I'm really immature for my age, huh?
View user profile Send Private Message
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Me jumping over some boards on the ground and making a Mario effect or wrapping my arm around a friend's neck from behind is nothing new to anybody I know.... I strive to make things more entertaining in my "cow-poke" town, as some people call it. Which is kind of ironic, beings as things seem to never change around here, essentially making it like a cartoon. At the end of the day everything's back to normal, no matter WHAT happened during the day.... for example, this guy I know is always bitter, we exchange insults when we first meet, then he loosens up and starts being nicer, then two hours later he leaves.... bitter again. :hilarious:  Nothing ever changes.

On a side note: Yay for December.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#11  Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol, I can understand all this stuff and can relate. I too am quite childish at my age. Still a kid at 19....
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#12  Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Guys, guys, guys.... there's a total difference here you're missing. Being childish is when you reach over and turn off someone's computer when they're not looking, and annoying things like that which are probably followed by the phrase "Stop being childish" or "You're a total idiot." What we are discussing here is not being childish. You can have fun without being a nuisance to other people.
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#13  Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:26 am  Reply with quote + 
lol.. yeah i was playing the wii for the first time yesterday and i was being stupid going crazy and puting alot of motion into the games so i was like a big army person for a day shooting stuff was fun with the wii..
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, wii looks like it fits my idea of a good time, which is acting as crazy as possible in front of my friends ^^.
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#15  Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
thank you you took the words right outta my mouth lol...
Miyamoto Arrekusu
Bomberbie

Post#16  Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
My freinds laughed at my playing of the Wii, because of my stances, but who was pitching 94 MPH single handidly?
And no, I was not doing the wrist flip trick.

On a side note, the Chuauas are running to their base; Taco-Bell.
Victory is at hand. :blush: 
BlindShot_BHKB_
Bombertrainee

Post#17  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:59 am  Reply with quote + 
lol yeah i was playing baseball and i was trowing a 140 with out flicking the wrist neither i was playing like a mad man lol but guess what the mexicans win ohhh yeah..
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1585s
Index - Back to Top