Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Lyrics?
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1677]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

FireFox516
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:48 am  Reply with quote + 
I've been looking for lyrics to the theme songs for Bomberman Jetters, but the only lyrics I've been able to find are for Boku wa Gakepucchi (or "I'm at the Limit" if you prefer), but I can't find "Hop! Skip! Jump!" anywhere... and it's really bugging me.

Call me weird, but I need to memorize it so I can sing along to the full version... like I do with the first theme. But for some reason, I've been listening to this song A LOT more than BwG... it's just so catchy! ^_^
View user profile Send Private Message
Zantova
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have the lyrics. Here they are:

"Ha ha! The bombs are bursting! Fire fire! In English, it's fire! Fuf fuf! The bombs are increasing! Hey hey! Let's make fires of peace!

Somehow we're always involved. All this time, being either cold or sweating.There are [what should be here is illegible] to decide. I'm at the edge of a cliff. (Hah ha-) [what should be here is also illegible] Raise the power! (Yes!!) If I don't do it, who else will? i'll answer the call for hope. Three. Two. One. I won't forget this even when I become an adult. Three. Two. One. Your heart is racing because you're invinvible. Today and tomorrow. I'm at the edge of a cliff. Ha ha! Babibube [< I have no idea what that means back there, and neither does Anime Kraze] bombs! Beauty beauty! Beautiful male fire! Pup pup! What about fractions? Be be! I'm learning about fire!"

But if you meant the Japanese lyrics, I don't know Japanese.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1622s
Index - Back to Top