Bomberman PSP
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1578]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
I bought this game recently and thought it was good. I like the Item Selection feature in Story mode. Battle mode is nice as well. I like this better than the Bomberman DS game. I didn't like the dual screens. Especially if you weren't paying attention to the upper screen a bomb blast could come down and hit you (in battle mode).
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Well, its cool that theyre making new bomberman games for both the ds and psp. I think that they need to make a new one for the wii, and other both new and old systems, just to keep it alive. Though, that just doesn't seem to be enough. Just by hearing about bman psp, ds and touch, it sounds like the last few bman games have been very week. They need to think've somthing alittle more new and inovative, though still related to the normal traditional bman game, and maybe a new panic bomber game.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 am  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Well, its cool that theyre making new bomberman games for both the ds and psp. I think that they need to make a new one for the wii, and other both new and old systems, just to keep it alive. Though, that just doesn't seem to be enough. Just by hearing about bman psp, ds and touch, it sounds like the last few bman games have been very week. They need to think've somthing alittle more new and inovative, though still related to the normal traditional bman game, and maybe a new panic bomber game.

Out of curiosity, I went out Googling one day to see if there was going to be a Bomberman game for Wii, and I found this:

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/bombermanland/index.html

WTFBBQ? This is just a 3-D version of Bomberman Land Touch!

Dammit, Hudson, I know Generation and Jetters were flops, but stop being such wussies and release another Bomberman platformer already!

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1416s
Index - Back to Top