BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Sora's Art Stuff
[Replies: 312]  [Views: 64324]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#201  Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm  Reply with quote + 

Dyna is very confused. I'm not sure whether Nitros is sweatdropping at what she's saying or at what Karol and Meifa are saying.

(Karol and Meifa are my friend's OCs from a series he's working on. Karol's a mercenary gothic lolita, Meifa is a tomboyish barefoot secret government agent. Together, they...cause lots and lots of destruction!)

bottom
So, hey, speaking of Tales of the Second Attack...!

I almost added Anise chasing Rukifellth in the background (because Soraverse!Ruk is an aristocrat of some sort and therefore ostensibly rich), but got lazy.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#202  Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hi Luke. Whaccha doing hanging out with Bomberman for? XD

Pommy and Mieu would make the best of friends for sure. XD

Good stuff as usual.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#203  Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:

It must be like when people walk their dogs in the park, and the dogs just randomly run off and make friends with other dogs, so their owners start talking to each other. XD

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#204  Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Soniti 254 wrote:

It must be like when people walk their dogs in the park, and the dogs just randomly run off and make friends with other dogs, so their owners start talking to each other. XD

lmao Didn't think of it that way. Certainly a possibility.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#205  Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:31 am  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Oh, for anyone who might be curious, I did actually tweet this to Hudson and they retweeted it on their own profile.

Hopefully some good will come of it (besides it being a splendid drawing in and of its own)

Though I've got to say, if any of those 3nd attack characters make a comeback, I sure hope it's not as bosses (except Regulus, I guess). Seeing as they were all supposed to be good guys in the end, I'd rather have them as supporting of the main character... or playable characters themselves.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#206  Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Though I've got to say, if any of those 3nd attack characters make a comeback, I sure hope it's not as bosses (except Regulus, I guess). Seeing as they were all supposed to be good guys in the end, I'd rather have them as supporting of the main character... or playable characters themselves.

Word to the nth. If the developers are worried about the knights overshadowing Bomberman as characters, I think that could easily be fixed by letting Bomberman have snarky dialogue like he did in the ending. That could result in so much lulz.

Aslo, if Hudson steals from Namco and makes this next game into a Tales-like RPG, I say Pommy should get the strongest Mystic Arte in the game and it should be something completely ridiculous.

Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#207  Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Oh boy, 3nd attack? That's one funny typo... maybe a freudian lapsus? (As in my subconscious voicing just how much I want a third attack?)

Anyway... I'd love to see some interaction between the two thunder bomb users, Zhael and Max. I imagine that would spark some competition (someone's so going to bomb me for that pun)
I don't think Hudson should be too concerned with Bomberman becoming overshadowed, not after they completely twisted him with Act Zero (...or maybe they would be wary BECAUSE of what they ended up doing with it?). But really, when it comes to marketing, all that should matter is to have him on the cover and in the title.

An RPG uh? Maybe one in which the battles are fought Bomberman style (essentially, you'd be roaming the overworld then suddenly be transported to a small arena like an old school Bomberman level when encountering a monster). That'd be great.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#208  Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Anyway... I'd love to see some interaction between the two thunder bomb users, Zhael and Max. I imagine that would spark some competition (someone's so going to bomb me for that pun)

I would toss a bomb at you, but I'm too busy loling at the potential implications of this. I was about to think Very Very Hard about whether this would work in MKE, but realized that it wouldn't because [minor spoiler that people either don't care about or will forget by the time I write it] Max only shows up for a few episodes while the knights are called back to the Aethyric Citadel for additional training to help in the fight against Bad Guys Inc., and he's deactivated right before the knights come back. Still, someone write Zhael+Max. Don't make me do all the work, you guys!

Quote:
An RPG uh? Maybe one in which the battles are fought Bomberman style (essentially, you'd be roaming the overworld then suddenly be transported to a small arena like an old school Bomberman level when encountering a monster). That'd be great.

That's actually not a bad idea. That opens up a lot of possibilities for deviating from the typical RPG formula. The battle arena would be influenced by the world/stage you were in - frex, if you were in an ice world, not only would the scenery be ice but there'd also be ice-themed hazards, like slippery floors or things that could freeze you. HMMM.

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#209  Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 am  Reply with quote + 
These are all great ideas. I'd definitely be interested in bomberman games like that instead of rehashes of the same multiplayer party game over and over and over again.

Also great pictures as always. Many funny bits.

It seems I haven't been on the board for a bit of time.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#210  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm  Reply with quote + 

I realized after scanning and resizing that I forgot to draw Pommy's permablush. I guess you could argue that Bomberman stole it from him...

Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#211  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Louies? So 1994.

We're talking gigantic ridable Pommies now. ( :surprise:  )
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#212  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
That comes from Bomberman MAX 2, where instead of just equipping the Charaboms you ride on them. Pommy is now big enough to ride on, presumably because the game's plot involves Mujoe shrinking the characters to the size of insects.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#213  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh wow, I can't believe I forgot about that. >_<

But I don't ever remember Pommy showing up. Was he only in the blue version? I played the MAX red one.
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#214  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah. Pommy is Bomberman's default Charabom in the Blue version.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#215  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Not exactly Bomberman, but related.

Old-ass picture idea dating back to 2002. I don't even remember at this point what inspired it.

@Dark Zaphe: I think the original sketch that the ginormous!Pommy comes from might even date from before Bomberman Max 2. (I'm not sure, since unlike the Kuro's Angels one, this particular one wasn't dated.)

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#216  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Coming Never, lmao.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#217  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hahahah, nice. B-Daman.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#218  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Middle one's too hot to fit in well.

I lol'ed at obese Pommy as well.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Vent
Bomberdude

Post#219  Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think that's kinda the whole point behind Ms. Purple. :P
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#220  Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Man-Frog wrote:
I think that's kinda the whole point behind Ms. Purple. :P

Man, do I need to put in a smiley or something to let others know that I wasn't being serious?

Curse the Internet for always being serious business. :/

Recent stuff I'm into:

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 11 of 16 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1500s
Index - Back to Top