This sucks...
[Replies: 13]  [Views: 4628]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:46 am  Reply with quote + 
I found out today that the guy that me and my bros go and buy sell and trade games to was killed like 3 weeks ago :sad:  its really sad since my older brother had known him for a little more than 10 years he even had his cell phone number...
He had a stand at a flea Market down here in San Jose, I think some people call it swamp meets?, any way he used to be there every weekend...Back in the day when the nes, genesis and snes ruled we went down and bought games from him for pretty cheap, he still sold old gen games and accessories, we even sold some of our games to him and he gave us resonable prices in cash. i bougt a GBA from him before it even came out here in the States. not so long ago he sold my bro like 16 sega saturn games at $2 a piece which is really cheap...and now hes gone :sad:  my bro went today to trade some x-box games we didnt play anymore and found out the bad news.
This really sucks now, tho the guys brother is still going to be selling things its not going to be the same :sad: 
http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/localnews/ci_2496338
Any ways this is another sad story to end my already *beep*ed up year i hope next year isnt worse :cry: 
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:04 am  Reply with quote + 
o.. man that sucks :sigh: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:51 am  Reply with quote + 
...whoa, the game dealer, they get to be like your brothers man... RIP game dealer, may you deal games in a place where batteries never go dead, you have unlimited hard drive space, and no one makes sucky games.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:01 am  Reply with quote + 
omg that sucks. it happened not so long ago :normal:  and he didn't even get to spend some christmas times.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
hmmm.... I'm very sry to hear about this 3022. Believe me, i know the fealing...
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#6  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:22 am  Reply with quote + 
...That. Really. Sucks. :cry: 
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:05 am  Reply with quote + 
i have something that sucks too, im not sure which one is worse tho, i think both are, but i dont wanna make a new topic since its similar to mines, anyways there was an earthquake if some of you have heard, in indonesia and Thailand, and people were seeing where to ocean went, the people traveled and walked and walked, 3 of my cousins were there, then the water was underground and blew out of the ground :cry:  and drowed my 3 cousins, it sucks cause they died, this happened yesterday, the day after christmas, it was reported over 5 million or billion died, cause the earthquake opened up a big hole into the crater and the water from the ocean got trapped and the crater exploded hours later and my cousins died, it sucks cause they have been cool to me and are apart of my family :cry:  RIP, and also bman3022 sorry that happened to you, it sucks to actually get games and such and being hooked up like that, that is awesome, now u have to like actually buy the games for 50 bucks :sad:  . or something, rent it but renting sucks.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Omg you too? I heard this on the news too. :normal:  It was terrible especially on a boxing day. i guess this years christmas wasn't so good after all. :normal: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, that is too sad, i heard about the eartquake, but your the first person i know that was directly effected. RIP everyone that died in that disaster.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#10  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea Twist that really sucks, all tho the death toll hasnt nearlly reached 1 million yet like you said, http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/quake_deaths_by_country It sucks to lose familly members
Rip To are fallen freinds :cry: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#11  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
My sympathy to those in turmoil.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Indonesia: At least 27,178 people were killed, all on Sumatra island, the Health Ministry said. It said this figure did not include districts on Sumatra's hard-hit western coast, meaning the final death toll will almost certainly rise significantly.

_ Sri Lanka: Some 18,700 killed in government and rebel controlled areas. More than 1 million people were displaced.

yup thats the location :cry: 

EDIT:
Regulus 777 wrote:
My sympathy to those in turmoil.

by the way what does that mean? :hilarious: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#13  Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Its a intellectual way of saying I feel sorry for you.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't know how it feels to lose someone who was rather close to you, but I feel very sorry for you guys. It must suck to know that someone you knew and liked had to die. It's sad how people just...die like that.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1583s
Index - Back to Top