[Replies: 38]  [Views: 14550]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:09 am  Reply with quote + 
So my Christmas is pretty much over since My family doesnt really celebrate on Christmas day...My sisters had to go to other parties so we opened presents early since my 2 nieces and my nephew couldnt wait to open them.
All in all it was a preety good X-mas
I got:
The Normal 2 sweaters from my Sisters
A pc game and a dvd from my older Bro

And ive menitioned my Car and my New pc Monitor

So what did ya get?
View user profile Send Private Message
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:08 am  Reply with quote + 
3 boxes of ferrero rochers and some how to draw manga books, thats about it. I think its okay since my family doesn't celebrates christmas alot.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
today we didnt go to any parties eventually since my aunt who usually has the party is gonna have a baby and were not sure if it will happen today and what we would do if it happened when the party was going on,but anyways i got
1.alot of money, heh i havent counted yet
2.a watch
3.backpack

thats about it. this year sucked for me.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got a gba SP. But it was the limited adition classic nes style thingy, and that was the kind i've been wanting. :veryhappy:  But sence they dont make any more of that kind, i was really lucky for getting it. :star:  My parents were even telling me that it was the only classic nes style SP that they still had at the store, so it was pure luck just finding it. :stun:  I also got some more extra little presents from my family as well, but the SP was the main thing that i wanted.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
2 DVDs (Red Dwarf series 1-4)(The hitch hikers guied to the galexy)
Paper Mario 2
A skiing jackett
Triyed & Tested Euphoria (3 disc CD)
An amasing book of paper airoplane desinges
Battleships
Intellavishion
A hell of a lot of 7up
and a bottle of port, cristmas this year was great!
S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:50 am  Reply with quote + 
KingDom Hearts
And CLothes tons!!!
-Sonic The Hedgehog

1m 4 n00b p?34$3 91v3 m3 m0n3? =)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Clothes and not to much money.......... :shifty: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#8  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
>$100
>Kirby and the Amazing mirror (favorite present so far...)
>Mario Party 6
>Pokemon Fire Red
>Donkey Kong Contry 2 (GBA)
>Clothes
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#9  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
money gifts are the easy way out
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea, i got 100$ also... and some more small stuff as well. But when it comes to buying presents now of days, people can just order things on the internet. Maybe online shoping kinda takes away the tradtion of Cristmas shopping)(even though its alot easier to do). :hilarious: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got about 120 dollers in cold hard cash... nothing else of interest.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got.......

Fire Emblem (lovin it so far)
some MARS mangas
a pocket watch
The "Record of Lodoss War" anime box set
some money and giftcards

my cousin got me a yellow scarf
and my bro's gift was surprising this year, he got me the old SNES version of "The Tick" videogame. It's a hilarious and fun beat em up.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hehheh, I used to love the tick. :veryhappy:  (well, the show i mean :hilarious:  lol ) It was a pretty funny cartoon untill they canceled it of course. But as for the game, i do remember playing it a long time ago over at my friends house. But all i can remember about it was that tick was beating up a bunch of ningas or somethin. :xeyes: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#14  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:15 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Fire Emblem (lovin it so far)

Told ya that you'll love that game... :wink: 
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, I got.

Kirby and The Amazing Mirror (really fun, just like I heard)

$60

a pocket watch

a Mario hoody

a Mario T-Shirt

Megaman X Command Mission (awesome RPG)

My bro got me Saga Frontier, a RPG made from Square Soft. It's very interresting. You can choose different storylines for the game (7 or 6, I beilieve). I choose the robot's story since robots are cool. You can make your characthers equip nearly any type of weapon (except monsters, they can only equip accessories), so my robot has a sword and a rifle. My party now is the robot, a drunk guy, a small airplane, a tank looking thing, a girl with a gun, and a guy that can turn himself into a random monster.

[quote=Regulus 777]...and my bro's gift was surprising this year, he got me the old SNES version of "The Tick" videogame. It's a hilarious and fun beat em up.[/quote]

Who is your brother? :hilarious:  He must be a wierdo to buy you The Tick. Not that it's a bad game or anything, but I'd be surprised if I got The Tick for Christmas or for my birthday or something. But I love the first level for that game. You're fighting Ninjas on top of a bus. What a great way to start a game. But yeah, The Tick was a funny cartoon.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#16  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
i guees you dont know regulus that well hes a true gamer, i think he would probly take any game you trow at him :hilarious: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
My bro got me Saga Frontier, a RPG made from Square Soft. It's very interresting. You can choose different storylines for the game (7 or 6, I beilieve). I choose the robot's story since robots are cool. You can make your characthers equip nearly any type of weapon (except monsters, they can only equip accessories), so my robot has a sword and a rifle. My party now is the robot, a drunk guy, a small airplane, a tank looking thing, a girl with a gun, and a guy that can turn himself into a random monster.

Wow, that?s surprising... i?m amazed that people nowadays have even heard of this game. :sad:  Its an awsome RPG, and i first started off with the robot as well(his name is T260G :wink:  ) and i also like the drunk guy(his name is gen by the way, and he?s cool because he's a master swordsman). Oh, and just to warn you... its a very none-linear type of game so it can be a little difficult at times. But being none-linear also makes it one of the coolest things about saga frontier that makes the game great. :happy: 

Oh, and ughh... please look past the graphics of the game because i know there not the greatest or anything, but... but just look past them alright? :P lol

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:24 pm
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#18  Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Oh, and ughh... please look past the graphics of the game because i know there not the greatest or anything, but... but look past them. :P lol

I'm the type of gamer that perfers gameplay over graphics. As soon as I started playing it, I said "dude, this is a awesome game". I really like the battle system in the game, it rules.

Saga Frontier is wierd though, I'm just kinda travelling wherever to find out what I'm supposed to do in the story. It didn't really tell me what to do, which kinda annoys me, but I suppose it's funner that way.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea thats what i was saying earlier. How the game can get so none linear, and you have no idea were to go, that can be anoying at first :laugh:  and i agree. But afterwards... you'll start to know were every thing is in the game and were to go. Then you can understand the good points of saga frontier and you'll be able to travel almost anywere you want in the game... and also be able to get all kinds of new optional charactors, and do alot of completely optional things that can alow you to build up your charactors even more. :veryhappy: 
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#20  Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, it's a fun game. I liked the robot battle arena part in the beginning of the game. I beated all the robots rather easily, except for one, I almost died.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1714s
Index - Back to Top