Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Look at my newer avator and signature!
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1960]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room -> Test Forum

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
Actullay, it's just what I've been using at the other two forums I go to. :hilarious: 

My avator is Rukifellth, also known as The Dark Messenger, of Bomberman 64 TSA! fame. He happens to be among some of my favorite video game characters ever.

My signature is composed of two pictures. The first one is Sigma from Megaman Xtreme 1, saying a Megaman Xtreme 2 quote that he actullay said. Shows ethier how lazy Capcom's translators are, or that Sigma is getting more and more insane each time we see him.

My second picture is Wario from the terrible Wario Blast comemrail, complete with his creepy-as-hell grin! :hilarious: 

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
pardon the double post, but I changed my avatar and sig again, this time into two of my favorite YTMNDs. If you want to see these paritcular YTMNDs, here are the links to them (note: they can be quite loud, so be sure to adjust your speakers properly)

http://steamsteamlol.ytmnd.com
http://lolpilotse.ytmnd.com

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room -> Test Forum All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1802s
Index - Back to Top