Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 4  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#81  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
One dude had brought a watermelon with 3 different liquor sections in it. I brought some home, a whole gallon ziplock bag full and the pieces were amazingly potent. He warned me when I drove off to put it in the trunk as it counted as an open container. I broke into it when I got home some, and had enough for another whole day's worth of watermelon fun.

I had a buddy at work who told me about injecting watermelons with vodka. I've always wanted to try it. It sounds awesome. BTW wearing the helmet at an allergy shot would be hysterical.

Wow 3022, 8 years huh? I know I've been here over 6. I believe I joined shortly before I turned 16, back in July 03.

I can understand what you're saying Fireball. It is hard to figure out how much one has matured. I know I've matured quite a bit by becoming more responsible for taking care of myself and being less of a burden on others. I've gotten my own job, gotten and completely pay for my own car with all my own money. I've even done so well at my job that I've gotten promoted high enough to live by myself in an apartment, which is pretty awesome. Yeah, I still tend to ask my parents or friends for help with things here and there, but i think I can say I depend on other less then the average person does.

At the same time though I'd say I can still be immature about certain things. I'll still get pissed off about stupid stuff, stuff I can't even do anything about a lot of the time. I don't know whether or not this would actually count as immaturity but in the past few years I've gotten a lot lazier too. Sometimes I'll leave messes around for long periods of time where as I used to clean things up right away. Granted I still clean up I just wait till it's piled up a lot, be it dishes or laundry.

I'm also less motivated to get things done then when I was as a kid. I have anime and games I've bought years ago still sitting on my shelves unfinished. That rarely ever happened back when I was 16 or younger. I blame work and the lack of time but it's really not a good excuse. I spend a lot of my time at home sleeping or lounging around doing nothing or sitting at the computer achieving nothing noteworthy.
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#82  Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
BTW wearing the helmet at an allergy shot would be hysterical

I will do my best to convince the nurse to a) let me keep the mask on for the shot, and b) take a photo with me with it on for your amusement. :wink: 
Board Admin

Post#83  Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Maturity has nothing to do with whether you drink some liquor or if you don't play video games... Rather, the nature in which you do such things may reflect back on your maturity (excessive drunkenness - getting in fights and wrecking cars). Such correlations go in one direction; just as a tree does not fall because it will hit and kill a man, the tree hits and kills the man because it fell.

It's an ambiguous sort of thing, and I really haven't taken the time to look into what might be the most logical definition for it, but I'd say most of the people around here seem pretty mature, at least in their forum identities.

Also, nice helmet. :hilarious: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#84  Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:
BTW wearing the helmet at an allergy shot would be hysterical

I will do my best to convince the nurse to a) let me keep the mask on for the shot, and b) take a photo with me with it on for your amusement. :wink: 

See kids? Even Optimus Prime gets his allegry shots, so you should too!
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#85  Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
I made some of my popular Pico de Gallo salsa for a short bomberman night with some of my friends that went on Friday night. We grilled three types of bratwurst, two types of Hebrew National hot dogs, had two kinds of pico with tortilla scoop chips, had some mexican dipping cheese, misc sodas, and for controlling the heat had three kinds of cheese sliced up, along with some mini snickers. Cheese and chocolate help a good bit in containing the monster heat of some of the food I cook. :wink: 

I figured I would include some of those food photos here. Let me know what you think.

Group shot of the three containers. One was medium heat, two were nuclear heat (with one going to this 80 year old pepper head friend of mine I get fresh peppers from when my own crop is low).

Medium pico containing: three types of tomatoes, two types of onion, fresh cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, seasonings, fresh jalapeño, serrano, hot banana, poblano, tabasco, I believe new mexico (or anaheim), pecker pepper, and patio bell.

Nuclear pico containing: three types of tomatoes, two types of onion, fresh cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, seasonings, fresh jalapeño, serrano, hot banana, poblano, tabasco, I believe new mexico (or anaheim), pecker pepper, patio bell, naga morich (the hottest rated pepper in the world, also known as bhut jolokia), and red habenaro.

I added a bit more tomato to each before heading to the event, if you're thinking it does not have enough tomato versus peppers. The medium was spicy not too bad. The nuclear however, kicked the ass of everyone who tried it. Two of the guys managed one chip with some on it and it was too much, burning them for at least 20 minutes. Another guy ate a bit more, maybe 10 chips. I had a plate full of it with chips and mexican cheese dip. Then I had 5 tablespoons this morning with chips. lol :flame:  I have a lot left over. heh
Board Admin

Post#86  Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hahaha, I like that in the first picture, "how spicy do you want it: you can have it medium, nuclear, or John."
Anyway, looks really good, though that nuclear is probably dangerous. :hilarious: 

Hey, Bomberman night backed with spicy food... There should be a spicy Bomberman-themed food item.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#87  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Hahaha, I like that in the first picture, "how spicy do you want it: you can have it medium, nuclear, or John."
Anyway, looks really good, though that nuclear is probably dangerous. :hilarious: 

Hey, Bomberman night backed with spicy food... There should be a spicy Bomberman-themed food item.

Yeah, I imagine some people who saw only that photo and did not read the caption elsewhere are thinking the same thing. :laugh: 

The nuclear is pretty rough on people, and they cannot eat but a little bit of it before they call it quits. A buddy and I finished nearly all of the medium last night with scoops while the beef for soft tacos cooked. He only had two scoops with nuclear and he was done and moved back to medium. Whenever I have an actual bomberman party locally when we move out rather than the small informal gatherings we've had up till now, I will probably have several bomberman treats. The main thing people always say eating the pico or my spicy corn muffins is that they will be painfully bombing the toilet the next day.
Bomberjack

Post#88  Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
The main thing people always say eating the pico or my spicy corn muffins is that they will be painfully bombing the toilet the next day.

Wicked cool piece of not needed to know information, bro. Only kidding.

Someone should totally make a internet picture for that sentence though.

That sounds rather cool though (the Bomberman party I mean, not... that lol). Homemade salsa also sound delicious while we're on that subject.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#89  Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wager some fan already has. Not me though.

If you're on facebook and in the Bomberman Appreciation Station group that Ven has, you can request to add me and then get to the note regarding the pico recipe. I am pretty easy to find on that group. :laugh: 
Bomberstar

Post#90  Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey all! I was cleaning my room today so I thought I'd take some new pics. I mainly wanted to take a few quick shots of my anime figures but I figured while I was at it I'd take some more for you guys to check out. The quality of most of the shots is poor since I don't have a real digicam and I'm just using my webcam to take the pics. some of them did turn out pretty decent though.

Current Anime Shelf

Still using the same one as last time though I'm going to be buying some new shelving at IKEA probably next week since all my shelves are getting crowded. I'll take a better picture of my Anime collection when I have the new shelving units all decked out! By the way on this shelf only the first 2 columns are Anime DVDs. The third column is various other stuff. Anime VHS, Regular movies, and Music CDs

Current Games Shelf

Again its becoming very overcrowded. I'm probably gonig to be rearranging my room when I get the new shelving and the anime shelving unit will become the videogame shelf.

Manga Shelf

Bought a ton of new shit last week at Anime Boston. I'm very happy I have new shit to read at work.

Wall Decor

These are soem of the decorations on my wall where my videogames and TV are all set up. Di Gi Charat Poster is new! I love it.

Now for some figures!

I just cleaned all these guys today. They were covered with dust...

Close up of favorites

I got a few new ones last week as well. I recall at least a few of us appreciate a great game called Valkyria Chronicles right?

Here's an awesome figure of Alicia Melchiott from said game made by Sega.

Not sure if anyone has heard of the anime Phantom but I bought my first Nendoroid figure.

This is Ein, one of the main characters of Phantom. This figure is adorable...

Also here's a new pic of me.

Hope you enjoyed them!
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#91  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Your low quality photos make them look 'real'.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#92  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 am  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:

Regulus 777 wrote:
The quality of most of the shots is poor since I don't have a real digicam and I'm just using my webcam to take the pics.

NINJA EDIT:

I decided to reveal one of the probably not so biggest mysteries on Bomberman Board and to show myself.

Excuse the quality if it looks bad, I shot it with my web cam. As for the lame attempt to look cool, well, that's all my fault.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#93  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 am  Reply with quote + 
BOMBTARDED wrote:

Make What look real?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#94  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
BOMBTARDED wrote:

Make What look real?
The characters look like an animation rather than plastic toys.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#95  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:36 am  Reply with quote + 
oh, I was wondering what you meant. okay.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#96  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 am  Reply with quote + 
yea i dunno about you Reggie but i most certainly associate blurriness with commercial animation
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#97  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
You know, it's funny that I didn't expect you to look like that (though I guess I never expected you to look like anything), but I'll probably soon forget this and continue to associate you with your avatar again.

...Why are you guys both grabbing your faces? Must be a genetic thing or something. Lol
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#98  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I always rest my chin on my hand when I'm at my computer.

Force of habit I guess....
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#99  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Eh, no reason for me except to try to look cool. As I look at it now, it kind of failed. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#100  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 pm  Reply with quote + 

Here, I took a new couple of pictures and chose the one I liked best I suppose, figure I'll show off my new fedora, this one unlike the last is crushable, and I got it for cheap, and am very happy with it. I really hate photos though, too still... this is one of the few photos I've posted on the net where I show my face, but you know, no matter really.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 5 of 14 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1685s
Index - Back to Top