[Replies: 270]  [Views: 55415]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 4  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#161  Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh by the way fireball. I just watched that stress song cartoon you posted. I must've missed it the first time around. I liked it. lol.

That was kinda what my life was like for a while when I was working as a night crew chief for a supermarket. I don't make as much money now but I'm glad I'm done with that nonsense.

All I ever did was work... Work 9-10 hours each day and drive an hour each way to and from work. When I got home I'd eat, probably get drunk and sleep, while waiting for a day off. Some days I'd go really crazy and watch a couple episodes of anime.
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#162  Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Oh by the way fireball. I just watched that stress song cartoon you posted. I must've missed it the first time around. I liked it. lol.

Yeah, I was reminded about the song when we were talking about bugs in the sand for some reason, so I linked to it. It's an old song, and as far as flash animations go, pretty dang old (1999ish?... earlier?...). As for my work ethic, I can become that way, but more due to being a high procrastinator, don't often get things done tell I feel like things are about to hit the floor.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#163  Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
Looking very swish in the first bunch of photos Zaphe, tho i'm not a fan of those sunglasses from the 'on location' pic.

They're not the same pair I used to have (the blue ones I had on my avatar for some time), they're kind of frostier and have a silver frame. Although judging by the quality (distance) of the picture, I guess you don't like them because of the lenses? Nobody ever tells me what they think of my attire, so I don't know... Although I am almost certain that people don't like me wearing hats. Or are at least thrown off by it somehow.

I guess I just like reflective sunglass lenses because they conceal the eyes and probably offer some extra protection. Nobody can tell what expression I'm making, and I could be asleep for all they would know while they were talking to me (not that I sleep when people are talking to me... or in public for that matter). The blue just sort of goes along with my eye color. And because I like cold colors >_>.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#164  Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I agree that the right sunglasses can add to a look but personally i don't think fully tinted ones work, maybe with a good frame but the kind that can be picked up in a supermarket that i sometimes see my friends in are terrible. You don't know where they eyes are pointing and it covers up most of the surrounding area that leaves the rest of the face looking very gormless.

Not that my opinion on them counts for much as i cant wear them anyway, i like prescription sunglasses and usually have them in frames you find in the opticians. Got a pair in a Titanium Pepe Jeans frame for £240 (about half of that cost was on the lenses itself), quite pleased with those, all-tho British weather will dictate that i will probably only wear them once or twice a year
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#165  Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm  Reply with quote + 

I needed a new ID for my deviantART ID so I felt like taking a picture (in of all things the bathroom, but it was mainly so that I could look at the mirror). Actually, my sister took this picture since she heard me taking pictures of myself. So she asked me if she could take a picture so I said yes and she did. ^.^
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#166  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am  Reply with quote + 
Good pic. I find it hardly matters where a picture is taken, as long as the point gets across.

I'd get pics of my domain, but it's such a mess right now and I really shouldn't bother. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#167  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
You know, you said you don't wear makeup... I don't think you need to. In any case, you shouldn't belittle yourself for not wearing it. The girls at your school who wear a lot of makeup are probably the ones who wake up in the morning and look unrecognizable and ugly. :P
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#168  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
You know, you said you don't wear makeup... I don't think you need to. In any case, you shouldn't belittle yourself for not wearing it. The girls at your school who wear a lot of makeup are probably the ones who wake up in the morning and look unrecognizable and ugly. :P

Truer words couldn't have been spoken. (applauds)

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#169  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Why is your eye pink?
Glasses antiglare?
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#170  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
Why is your eye pink?
Glasses antiglare?

I actually didn't notice that until you pointed it out. It could be, but I don't know for sure. I don't wear glasses all the time anyways. I always thought that I looked better with my glasses on anyways ;p

I don't wear makeup usually because I look like a clown because I mostly put too much on ;p. The only "makeup" you would see me wear is chapstick since my lips get dry quickly.

Dark Zaphe wrote:

Somebody who commented on the photo even said this:

Quote:
you really have a natural beauty, I can definitely see you without the glasses as a model. there's so much you can do with your hair, it even looks like you have the height. gorgeous :)

On the other hand...

Just took a quick snapshot of my desktop, which is cluttered with drawings, pencils, Prismacolor colored pencils, markers, and gel pens. ;p

Last edited by TokiAlbatou on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 pm
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#171  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
At least your desk is still usable. Mine has become cluttered and now has no room for my laptop, which is currently on my bed. >_>
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#172  Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
At least your desk is still usable. Mine has become cluttered and now has no room for my laptop, which is currently on my bed. >_>

Yeah...but then again I literally have no room to draw something since my sisters' computers are next to mine and they don't like when i push my computer to close to there's ;p
TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#173  Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am  Reply with quote + 

Btw, I'm not wearing lipstick, I'm wearing lipstain, which is like lipstick only it stains your lips. There was a sale at Target and my mom wanted to get some so my sisters and I thought we would get some ;p
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#174  Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello everyone! I just got back yesterday from the Otakon 2010 convention down in Baltimore, Maryland. Had a pretty great time. The dealer's room was awesome but I didnt get a whole lot of stuff since I'm broke. I did buy a model kit and built it today and I wanted to show you guys.

This is the first one I ever made. My buddy is always doing them,particularly Gundam kits. The one I bought is a character from Interceptor Doll Hoihoi-san which is about little robot dolls that serve as insect killers in the future. There's a 10 minute anime OVA on it if you want to check it out.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2177

This is the one I made. It was pre-colored so I just had to put all the little pieces together. She's called Combat-san and serves as Hoihoi-san's rival.

Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#175  Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Combat-san's cute. XD Still think the idea of cute little dolls with weapons killing insects is absurd. Only Japan would think of something like that...

How long did it take to construct it?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#176  Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am  Reply with quote + 
It didn't take a ridiculous amount of time to make but it was still a bit of a project. It took about an hour - hour and a half.

The directions were pretty straightforward, almost like building a piece of furniture from a kit. The pieces were on boards labeled with letters and numbers and you just have to clip them off the board with some pliers and then you remove the plastic residue on the pieces from the board. I used nail clippers to get the little bits off but I was told you can get good results with sandpaper. I didn't have any sandpaper on hand so.

I think the concept is great! They also made a PS2 game for the series in japan. You kill bugs and collect points based on how many bugs you kill and how little damage you do to the house. You can use the points to buy weapon upgrades or new outfits for your doll.

The original Manga actually made it stateside. There is only 1 volume and I think it's comprised of multiple short stories or perhaps it's a 4-koma. I recently found a copy on Ebay and ordered it for like 8 bucks. So if there's any questions I might be able to find out for you when I get the book in and read it.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#177  Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
It didn't take a ridiculous amount of time to make but it was still a bit of a project. It took about an hour - hour and a half.

The directions were pretty straightforward, almost like building a piece of furniture from a kit. The pieces were on boards labeled with letters and numbers and you just have to clip them off the board with some pliers and then you remove the plastic residue on the pieces from the board. I used nail clippers to get the little bits off but I was told you can get good results with sandpaper. I didn't have any sandpaper on hand so.

Oh cool. Almost kind of sounds like LEGO, except without the clipping/sanding and such. If it's not really complicated as you say, I may looking into those model-kit things.

Reggy wrote:
I think the concept is great! They also made a PS2 game for the series in japan. You kill bugs and collect points based on how many bugs you kill and how little damage you do to the house. You can use the points to buy weapon upgrades or new outfits for your doll.

I didn't say it was bad, it just sounds absurd. XD I'd actually like to try the PS2 game sometime. Looked pretty cool.

Reggy wrote:
The original Manga actually made it stateside. There is only 1 volume and I think it's comprised of multiple short stories or perhaps it's a 4-koma. I recently found a copy on Ebay and ordered it for like 8 bucks. So if there's any questions I might be able to find out for you when I get the book in and read it.

4-koma's like Lucky Star, right? A strip of 4 panels that you would read downward?

I can't imagine something like Hoihoi-san would have any sort of deep or complex plot, so that's probably for the best. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#178  Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 am  Reply with quote + 
My Desk and Stuffz:

Sorry for the blurriness :P

That is Oreo on the moniter there. You can't see it in this pic, but Kitty is sitting behind him. I took a different pic of that, but I'm only showing it to Toki cause I'm too lazy otherwise :wink: 

There's my cell phone and AC remote there near the mouse, and for the youtube video, that is Mario is Missing 03 - Places Unusual For a Plumber by WaddlerD. I'm a fan of his LPs :3 (He must play a bad game for every save state he used when trying to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 >:3)

That box thingy there next to the water bottle is for Colored Pencils. I have them there cause I drew Artemis a while ago but have been too lazy to put it all away/upload teh drawing because my scanner is in the other room >.<

If you notice, there's some pills there which I SHOULD be taking to see if they help with my migraine headaches but I found a better solution. No mom = no headaches. I now see her on average once every 2 days! :happy:  Once every 5 days if I get lucky! :veryhappy: 

Note that I love Strawberries.
Note that I love Kiwis.
Note that I love Kiwi Strawberry Soda.

It is fairly neat I guess (Compared to Toki's :P) however, there WERE a bunch of bottles on the desk but uhh...

...I smacked them off and onto the floor. No seriously, I was staring at them... taking up space... annoying the hell out of me... So I just smacked them all onto the floor. :peace: 

Me Holding a Giant Oreo:

:3

I took so many pictures of this one! Luckily it was Oreo otherwise, Kitty/Crystice would have jumped off. They don't like being held much :frustrate:  But Oreo does :P

I also took this one after the desk one, so I had to snatch Oreo from the moniter :3

There are the same bottles you see there. The door leads to the bathroom, don't ask why there's a basket in front of there cause I'm too lazy to explain it again :P

The poka-dotted thingy is my blanket :3 I've had that thing since I was so young >.> it is still so large that it could fit me and another me in there. :3 (And I am a little fat) The white thing below that is my pillow. Yes, I have it resting on some kind of weight thingy that was there when I came here. In otherwords, I sleep here, without a bed. I sleep on the floor :frustrate: 

Beyond that is my TV, but you can't see at all :P. Yeah it's on the floor, nothing to sit it upon like in my actual room (Since this is technically the cat's room Fluffy has stolen my bed room. :mad: )

Next to the TV is my PS2 and Gamecube stuffz. The Gamecube is plugged in cause last game I was playing was Wario World :3

I brought it over so I could talk to Toki and play MGS2 at the same time. Well that was the reaon before, but now it would be because Fluffy's "male odor" killing me whenever I enter my room :frustrate: 

EDIT:
Speaking of odors, I need to change the litter box >.< but I'm SO TIRED. >.>

Hmm, the bathroom smells pretty good compared to my room... maybe I should sleep in there...

Well my bathroom probably smells better than most of the rooms in the main house considering the window's open all the time and it is cut off from cat smells. Only smell that would be in there constantly is the smell of blood cause of all the bloody nosebleeds I get <.> (No pun intended :P)

Wow I am in SUCH a talkative mood today/right now. :happy: 

EDIT2:
*Opens up another can of Kiwi Strawberry Soda*
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#179  Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Huge pictures are huge. :O

Ridiculous amounts of water bottles in the room, dude...

Good pics, nonetheless.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#180  Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
So much water.. :stun:  And those mirrored doors (?) just make it look like there's even more...
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 9 of 14 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2420s
Index - Back to Top