Bomberman merchandise?
[Replies: 26]  [Views: 12415]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#21  Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Positioning your troops would likely be one of the major factors given the + shape of the explosions :happy: 
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#22  Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes, Bomberman Wars is sort of the "prelude" to Bomberman World; the villains you face in Bomberman World have been trapped dormant in their crystals (you can guess how) for many years and are released, revived, and "upgraded" by Bagular. I thought Bomberman Wars was released in the U.S., though.... huh.

By the by, it was released for at least one other platform (PS) that I know of.
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#23  Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
While we are at it, we may as well mention that there was another previous game set in Planet Bomber's middle ages, Pocket Bomberman for Gb and GBC.

I wonder if its starring Bomberman appears also in Wars (perhpas wielding the Sword of the Sun)
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#24  Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
While we are at it, we may as well mention that there was another previous game set in Planet Bomber's middle ages, Pocket Bomberman for Gb and GBC.

I wonder if its starring Bomberman appears also in Wars (perhpas wielding the Sword of the Sun)

Ha, I remember that game. I managed to beat it a few years ago - 'twas interesting.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#25  Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Yes, Bomberman Wars is sort of the "prelude" to Bomberman World; the villains you face in Bomberman World have been trapped dormant in their crystals (you can guess how) for many years and are released, revived, and "upgraded" by Bagular. I thought Bomberman Wars was released in the U.S., though.... huh.

By the by, it was released for at least one other platform (PS) that I know of.

As far as I know it was released only in Japan on Sega Saturn and I believe Sony Playstation though i'm not sure of that. I've only looked into the Sega saturn game slightly. If ity were released here in America I think I definately would have gotten it by now.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#26  Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well that sucks then, I guess I'll just have to import it later. :hilarious: 

And Duke, the White Bomberman from the Middle Ages is called Hero Bomberman (in Pocket Bomberman he was just referred to as Bomberman though); although I'm not sure if you absolutely have to play as him in Bomberman Wars, I think you get to choose your party out of the available Bombermen.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#27  Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Nice! :happy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1775s
Index - Back to Top