BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Anybody Here Like .Hack//Sign ? or anything .Hack?
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 2055]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:20 am  Reply with quote + 
I think this is One of the Best Animes out there with a Deep Plot about an Online gaming world, for those that don't Know what .Hack//Sign is, I'll give you a Summary of it.

Symnosis: Amidst a popular Online role playing game in the Near Future,Characters try to play out the goals they set for entertainment and passing of time. the World as the RPG is called is one with a setting of Monsters,player characters and dungeons. Tsukasa is a Detached and introverted Character that has a number of mysteries about his player character. Many weird happenings seem to surround Tsukasa and his involvement in a rare item called "the Key of the Twilight" sparks Tsukasa's Meeting with different online characters and the Befriending of their real life counterparts, All without ever meeting face to in reality. what is strange about Tsukasa is that he can't seem to Log out od the World. Subaru and Silver Knight of the Crimson Knights continue to look for proof of why Tsukasa can not log out or the existance of the Key of the Twilight. Meabwhile Bear,Mimiru,and BT as Tsukasa's friends try to help him understand who he really is and how he can return to the real world.

Anyway, this is one of those Best Complex Plots which make you think and hard to follow at first, but once you understand it, it becomes clear.It Has Awsome Character Designs,Awsome Animation, a Wonderful Orchestral Soundtrack, and Good Plot Twists and Character development,unlike most action/adventure anime,.Hack relies more on Conversation Drama than Action. I'm now currently watching the lateset Newest .Hack Series .Hack// Roots

For Those who like .Hack..Sign or anything related to the .Hack franchise,

Discuss it Here:
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've seen the anime and read the manga for .Hack//Legend of the Twilight. It was okay in my opinion. I have heard .Hack//Sign is much better then //Legend but I have not seen //Sign.

I'd like to see //Sign but have not yet been willing to shell out the money for it. Same goes for the game which I've had a mild interest in.
View user profile Send Private Message
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Never played the games. But I loved the Twilight manga, and so though I'd rent out the DVD's which I don't think were as good, but I was entertained by that silly girl who was obsessed with rare items. Then the DVD broke or something.

I found a copy (Yes, found) of the original .hack series, first DVD. I watched that. It was um, pretty weird. I'm yet to watch the rest of it...
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2179s
Index - Back to Top