[Replies: 28]  [Views: 11170]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#21  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I noticed the sig. Into Elfen Lied, huh?

My cousin loves that anime. It's one of his favorites.
View user profile Send Private Message
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea, I watched it a few months back. It's pretty good if you can stand the mass amounts of blood and nudity in every single episode. -_-; The reason that I found out about it was a gore video that was sent to me. I think the part I liked best about it was the Rammstein song in the background. :hilarious: 

Oh and yea, I'm aware of that. : P Your cousin has talked to me on MSN and his pic is of EL, lol. Although I have been wondering what is in your avatar.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
As for the 'bombermanboard.com' at the top of the page, we still plan to get the old domain again. The thing is, an advertising place beat us to it and we have to wait a little while longer before we can get it again. Not an excuse as to why it isn't changed now though, just a reminder I suppose, and the classic feel to it. And I myself use the Blue theme, been using it since I made it. More soothing, less bright.

Last edited by Razon on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:38 pm
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's news to me. :P I hope you get it, lol. I was sending a friend a link to the board and out of habit wrote .com instead of .net, so they got the advertising site.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#25  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
CrystalBomber wrote:
Oh and yea, I'm aware of that. : P Your cousin has talked to me on MSN and his pic is of EL, lol. Although I have been wondering what is in your avatar.

My avatar is Limstella, one of Nergal's morphs from Fire Emblem. She's one of the final bosses in the game. She's so cool.

Here's the full picture i took it from.
http://www.drifting-dreams.com/FE/Limstella.jpg

and out of possible interest here's the site i got it from. It's all artwork from Fire Emblem 6 and 7

http://www.drifting-dreams.com/FE/
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#26  Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Damn, I knew it looked familiar from somewhere. Should've thought of Fire Emblem first. *dies*
Phantom Kensai
Bomberbie

Post#27  Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:07 am  Reply with quote + 
All right... back to Bomberman...

So, continuing with 49's MASSIVE SPOILER:

I was quite shocked to see Mujyou back from the dead. I don't understand why everyone seems to think it was going to happen sooner or later. Episode 43 was very convincing to me that Max killed him. Remember Nightly? He got vaporized by a Hyper Plasma Bomb too, and all that was left was his hat. He seems to be down for the count.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
typical animé would either have him accomplish their goal before death (which didn't happen) or have a huge mourning sequence afterwards (which there wasn't).

Well, what is "typical" anime? In Fate/Stay Night, a certain character who was MUCH loved by fans and was a pretty big character, was killed off about halfway through the series,without accomplishing his goal, and neither was there a big mourning scene afterwards (which, incidentally, was one of the story's flaws; someone that important shouldn't just be completely forgotten after death, but that's how the anime went).
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#28  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:41 am  Reply with quote + 
[ MORE SPOILERS]......................................................................................................................................

Contenuing with the Discussion of Episode 49, BTW, whats up with that Weird Female Bomberman during the Preview of Episode 50? She looks like a Combination of Beauty Bomber (Generations) and Freeza (DBZ)???

I am So looking forward to Episode 50 Dark Force Bombers, this Series is so Awsome.
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Spoilers! Rawr! :mad: 

I'm not really sure about the character that was in the preview, which is why I wish episode 50 would come out soon. It's driving me nuts. And in reply to Phantom, I don't really know. It's not surprising in Nightly really is out, because he wasn't really a main character. I don't know.. Mujyou is just.. well he's Mujyou. He one of those guys that just never seem to die.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1963s
Index - Back to Top