Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Kirby: Squeak Squad (DS)
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 3983]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's Been Awhile Since Kirby had a New platformer Since Kirby and the Amazing Mirror,

Did anybody else hear about this New Kirby Game Coming to DS? This one looks quite prominsing

View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah sweet! Kirby throws shirkens (squashed)!

I haven't heard too much about myself. I did hear that you can "store" the copy abilities you find so you can use it later (similar, but different from the storing system from Milkyway Wishes). It also looks like you can store food for later use as well... Appears that the Ninja and Sword abilities are in it, though I don't know what else is it.

It looks interresting and I'll probably get it at least sometime after it comes out.

Is that really the name of the game? It's kinda dumb sounding, but it's been that way since Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
You can store food and abilities for later?

Are kids these days having trouble with Kirby games?

Good greif, they're easy enough aren't they?

Nah! Let's make Kirby games even easier to beat.
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Squeak Squad I'm guessing is the localised name. Which, as usual, is very bad compared to its Japanese version. :happy: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

You could say the same thing about SMB3 or SMW, though those were a bit harder then the origonal in some spots. As for kirby games, as long as you don't do something seriously stupid, unless it was a harder level, you should never die. Maybe they'll be nice and raise the dificulty, lower your energy, or have one hit as the limit to rip you of your powers.
Omata
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

Usually the last bosses for the Kirby games can be challenging. So it's not like it's exactly totally easy.
truth's zelot
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Usually the last bosses for the Kirby games can be challenging. So it's not like it's exactly totally easy.

That and there usaly is two different endings.kirby 64:the Crystal shards for example,
theres a secret stage(short) and boss(hard if you dont know how to fight it) if you get ALL the shards.I Beat it in about an hour though, and i plowed through squeak squad to.I own almost every kirby game there is! :P
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
I finished playing Squeak Squad last night.

While I won't say that I didn't enjoy it, I will say I'm a tad disapointted by it.

The final boss was lame. Way too easy. Dark Daroach was more challenging, for god's sake. Tripel Star, the ultimate ability so to speak, wasn't really nifty ethier. I was hoping for a more challenging second form of the final boss at least. But I wan't even grantedd that. Just a lame black and purple star with a red eyeball as the only form.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad game. The gameplay's pretty gewd (it was cool adding the ability to affect the enviroment with certain copy abilities equipped), music's good as usual, copy abilities are fun to use (espically Ghost, it's fun posscessing random enemies and I'm also glad to see Ninja make a return), some of the extra stuff is pretty cool (looking like Shadow Kirby from KatAM was pretty cool). But the game was way too easy, even for Kirby standards. The treasure chests aren't exactly challenging to obtain ethier. You may have to retry a couple of times to get a certain chest, but by the third time, you'll get it. This is definatly one of the easiest Kirby game I've ever played. I'd personally like some more challengeing games in the series, like Kirby 64 for example. Hopefully, the new Kirby game for Wii will be what I'm looking for. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#9  Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Who said this game was gonna be easy???

Thats right. Regulus said this game was gonna be easy, but some of you didn't beleive me... *sigh*
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Who said this game was gonna be easy???

Thats right. Regulus said this game was gonna be easy, but some of you didn't beleive me... *sigh*

Oh yeah? Well, um...
Shut yo face!

Well, you knew it was gonna be easy because it's a Kirby game.

Like I said, I'd love to see a challenging Kirby game. You know, one that requires effort to beat, not to complete?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1960s
Index - Back to Top