Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
A question about Jetters
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 4606]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello everybody, I'm a long time Bomberman fan that has been away for a while(basically since my friends Fantus and Alex quit Bombermania and Bomberzone and I couldn't help with my "storyline scrub" tidbits anymore)

Now I finally got around to play the Jetters games (the GC one was not released here, so I had to import) and read plenty about the anime, yet trying to avoid spoilers as I some day hope to see it (once I get a faster connection).

There is however one thing that I cannot help but wonder: I've read that Pretty Bomber makes an appearence in at least one episode. Can anybody tell me if she looks the same as in the games (or if, like Bomberman she has a rounder design)?
And who's side is she on? Bagular's?

In turn, I offer a piece of info some of you may not know: has anybody played through the GBA Bomberman Jetters RPG? The ending seems to reveal Mighty's true fate and it was quite a surprise for me to find out :wink: 

Anyway, since this board doesn't seem to have a spoiler tag, you guys can tell me if I should post that in a reply or tell anybody that asks me in a PM.

Thanks and see you around!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:33 am  Reply with quote + 
Actually it says what happens to him in the anime later on, and she's in episode 34.

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:10 am  Reply with quote + 
Ah, I see, but I wonder how extensive the anime's exposition is (if it encompasses the events in the game). Guess I'll PM you a description of what I saw in the ending so you can tell me if it's info already found in the anime :happy: 
...if you don't mind, that is.

Thanks, but like I said I can't download the episodes with this slow connection. So my questions remain: who's side was she on, and what was her appearence?
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:29 am  Reply with quote + 
The above post was by me :oops: 

Anyway, I've been digging through the board and found a screenshot so I know what style she was drawn with, but I still don't know if she was on Bagular's side or not.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sure she is / was on Bagular's site.
Mermaid Bomber has the design of the Bomberman's in the anime, but I think her character changes a bit, or am I wrong?
She don't make a move untill she becames that what she wants, so I readed it somewhere...
View user profile Send Private Message
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mermaid Bomber? No we were talking about Pretty Bomber. You know:
http://images.quizilla.com/M/ME/MET/metaaaaaa/1142567419_E_056_0001.jpg

But thanks anyway :happy: 
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
oh, gomen nasai ^^'
I have reading Mermaid Bomber, I'm sorry about that misstake, maybe I was tired yesterday so that I read Mermaid instead of Pretty... :oops: 

Well, Pretty Bomber is of no one's side I guess.
I saw the episode too, but I didn't think that she is on the side of Bagura, I mean, this B-1 Grand prix on planet Bomber is only 1 time every 4 years, this is only for fun on planet Bomber, maybe... o_O'
But in episode 48, she was on the side of the Bomberman's, so this could mean she is on the side of Shirobon and the others.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
the Jetterz animé and the games where she served under bagular have nothing to do with each outher, they are completely different uniuverses

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
oh, gomen nasai ^^'
I have reading Mermaid Bomber, I'm sorry about that misstake,

I didn't think that she is on the side of Bagura, I mean, this B-1 Grand prix on planet Bomber is only 1 time every 4 years, this is only for fun on planet Bomber, maybe... o_O'
But in episode 48, she was on the side of the Bomberman's, so this could mean she is on the side of Shirobon and the others.

That answers my question, thanks!

No worries about the misunderstanding :veryhappy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1522s
Index - Back to Top