Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
How do you rate my new mix?
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 3183]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General

momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I came in here. Often walk around the"Bomberman Online" thread so some of you might don't know me yet. Anyway since I'm with DJ and composing, I want to introduce my music to you guys. Take time and give it a try. Will really appreciate for that.
So... this is my 2nd Mega Trancemix. In this track I've focused on some big trance hits from A&B, Mirco de Govia and Smith & Pledger. The melody I've composed is warmer and more uplifting. (Don't forget my original mix is no.3)

Tracks included (08 Tracks | 52.0 MB)
http://www.geocities.jp/cjmomotaro/2ndmegamix.mp3
or
http://remix.herograw.net/djmomo%20%28my%20trance%20megamix%29%20-%20Thanks/2ndmegamix.mp3

01. Estuera - Moon Sugar
02. Dogzilla - Without You
03. DJ Momotaro - Fly High
04. Sun Decade - I'm Alone (Mirco de Govia Vocal Remix Version)
05. Perry O'Neil - Recharged
06. Smith & Pledger - Black
07. Chakra - I am (A&B Remix Version)
08. Kenneth Thomas - Ghost In The Machine (Mike Shiver's Remix)

For more details go to my yahoo blog http://360.yahoo.com/usodesitaa or my homepage http://www.geocities.jp/cjmomotaro
View user profile Send Private Message
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:41 am  Reply with quote + 
ooo, i used to be really into trance and similar genres to it, since i mostly migrated to indie and metal iv rarely listened to anything like that, brings back memories and although all of those names are unknown to me you have good skills there ^_^
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:37 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey Hammer Bomber, thanks for the reply. I'm not really only with trance, I also often listen to lo-hi, ambient & chillout music (Like Cafe Del Mar series or Ambient Lounge etc..). Since I spent much time and money to improve my skill with composing music, I'm glad to introduce this 2nd megamix :veryhappy: 
Anyway, very funny avatar. I laughed a lot when seeing that
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
ill listen to them later since im busy, but i just wanted to say this. "DJ momotaro" haha nice.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, since were dealing with a fairly long mp3 thats not split into tracks, i just went to your page to listen, not bad, i'll listen to it for a bit, even if trance isn't really my normal type o' music.
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
To Bomba_Twist: What's that "haha" for? :oops: 
To: fireball87: Thanks but you should give this one a try too. If you're on dialup then it's fine :veryhappy: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
I listened to a bit of it, but since i only really wanted to look at the quality of your own music, for rating purposes of course, and since that track includes other artists from my understanding (it seems much like a mixed cd with no track information) i'll stick to looking at other places heh heh.
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:00 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
I listened to a bit of it, but since i only really wanted to look at the quality of your own music, for rating purposes of course, and since that track includes other artists from my understanding (it seems much like a mixed cd with no track information) i'll stick to looking at other places heh heh.

If you know other popular DJs (ATB, Armin Van Buuren etc..), you'll see that they often release this kind of mix (Included variuos artist's tracks). The challenge here is how to mix those whole tracks to 1 non-stop file song. It's not easy especially when you use turntable and other stuff. Of course I had to include my own melody sound to each songs so if you listen to the original mix, you will notice that clearly.
The quality is lost a bit because I did it LIVE :)
Thanks for your comment anyway, i'm looking forward to release my 3rd mix soon
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
momotaro wrote:
If you know other popular DJs (ATB, Armin Van Buuren etc..), you'll see that they often release this kind of mix (Included variuos artist's tracks). The challenge here is how to mix those whole tracks to 1 non-stop file song. It's not easy especially when you use turntable and other stuff. Of course I had to include my own melody sound to each songs so if you listen to the original mix, you will notice that clearly.
The quality is lost a bit because I did it LIVE :)
Thanks for your comment anyway, i'm looking forward to release my 3rd mix soon

Ah, right right, count me ignorant when comes to DJs and the like.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1551s
Index - Back to Top