Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#141  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
But- *gets blasted*.

Damn whoever did that...

Grr... Fine. I'll stop acting like a n00b. I'm a mod for crying out loud, But I do have to tell you. This week has been hell for me, I almost screamed at someone for annoying me like crazy, I flunked 3 major tests, and my mother grouned me for having a 45 in bristish english class (12th grade literaure). Maybe that's why I got mad at the pic. Stress sucks.

Anyways, I'm over it now. Don't bother apologizing razon.
View user profile Send Private Message
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#142  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
there was never any moderation on the old board they were hardly ever there, but fine if you guys really want to go at it be my guest i wont stop you.
The "life in general" forum is this site's area for off topic subjects. Most sites do not worry about keeping off-topic threads on topic. Although, bombermanboard is different than most sites as the off-topic forum gets more traffic than the on-topic forum, so it is probably important for people to get along.

It is nice to have the bomberman related forum clean, and that was somewhat of a problem on the old board.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#143  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
its better to stop the arguments before they get out of hand like on the other forum, there was never anybody there to stop it people keeped tellin the arguies to stop but they keeped going anyways...ill try not to be to strict but hey theres never anything around here that i can use my Admin/mod powers to help, so when there is i jump at it.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#144  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
its better to stop the arguments before they get out of hand like on the other forum, there was never anybody there to stop it people keeped tellin the arguies to stop but they keeped going anyways...ill try not to be to strict but hey theres never anything around here that i can use my Admin/mod powers to help, so when there is i jump at it.

Agree'd, i've learned the hard way that you can never really get people to listen to you when your in an arguement with some one over the internet. My conflic with phase from the last bombermanboard is a good example of what im talking about... :shifty: 

Oh and by the way blue, your not the only one who gets stressed out alot, because its actually preety natural. I remember geting so angry at the least little things before in the past that now, they seemed to have been so mutch larger at the time than they really were, that is... now that i look back on them any way... :oops: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#145  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Since no one is askin the password for the rabbit pic i'll just post it then.

Image removed.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#146  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thats a pretty cool looken rabit... pretty cool indeed.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#147  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Bomberman3022 wrote:

Agree'd, i've learned the hard way that you can never really get people to listen to you when your in an arguement with some one over the internet. My conflic with phase from the last bombermanboard is a good example of what im talking about... :shifty: 

Oh and by the way blue, your not the only one who gets stressed out alot, because its actually preety natural. I remember geting so angry at the least little things before in the past that now, they seemed to have been so mutch larger at the time than they really were, that is... now that i look back on them any way... :oops: 

lmao you guys are tellin me. There have been days where I'm so frusterated that I want to throw a tantrum when the toothpaste falls off my brush....

By the way cool rabbit you got there razon.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#148  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Hmmmm... i normaly handle my frustration by more frustration... (aka programing), and then if i don't solve a good nice programing problem, then i end up doing it durreng the rest of the day, and probably the rest of the next day.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#149  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Its kinda cute.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#150  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:34 am  Reply with quote + 
RAcast (kev) wrote:
Its kinda cute.
lol what do you mean kinda? :hilarious: 
And maybe he's the reason i have rui avatars.. take a look at the avatar i have now and the pic.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#151  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
so whats the name of the rabbit?
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#152  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
RAcast (kev) wrote:
Its kinda cute.
And maybe he's the reason i have rui avatars.. take a look at the avatar i have now and the pic.

I always thought of luies being more like a kangeroo, but i guess it could go either way...
Razon
Board Admin

Post#153  Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
so whats the name of the rabbit?
His names "hopper"...
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#154  Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
RAcast (kev) wrote:
Its kinda cute.

Oh i was just thinking too much about other Manga+Anime Rabbit characters. :hilarious: 
Pikabutcher

Post#155  Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Well it's sad to hear that you truly believe we were never there, Bomberman3022. I had to read and evaluate every single thread, and believe me, there were an extreme amount discussions behind the scene, as well as spam posts deleted before you even woke up for the day.

If I remember correctly, you were inches from a becoming a mod at the old forum, but due to your spamming abilities and misconceptions in so many subjects we skipped that.

Maybe you now realize that it's no easy task to moderate and keeping people happy, but I wish you all the luck.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#156  Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Pikabutcher wrote:
Well it's sad to hear that you truly believe we were never there, Bomberman3022. I had to read and evaluate every single thread

wish all the admins of outher boards did that
one of the outher forums that i visit never ad that dedacation from them, its just crawled out of a huge flame war that made half of the members split
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#157  Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
I always thought the mods at the old BMB were pretty good. It just seemed like they tried their best to make the board feel like nothing had happened. I just assumed that it was a secret moderation tactic.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#158  Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Pikabutcher wrote:
Well it's sad to hear that you truly believe we were never there, Bomberman3022. I had to read and evaluate every single thread, and believe me, there were an extreme amount discussions behind the scene, as well as spam posts deleted before you even woke up for the day.

If I remember correctly, you were inches from a becoming a mod at the old forum, but due to your spamming abilities and misconceptions in so many subjects we skipped that.

Maybe you now realize that it's no easy task to moderate and keeping people happy, but I wish you all the luck.

That may be true but i remember at least 2 times where there where spam going on for more than a day by someone by the name of Redlocks and another poster which i forgot hes name(he was later baned i think) but he keeped on doing it and I and others couldnt stop them...
But Pikabutcher i wasnt really talking about you, you where a great admin/mod... i was mostly talking about the other 4 mods that rarely came...
Pikabutcher

Post#159  Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, those were mainly mods due to having connections with the site.
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#160  Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
What do you think? I decided to save some money by having my dad cut my hair. Did I look better or worse in the earlier photos?
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 8 of 10 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.3126s
Index - Back to Top