Razon
Board Admin

Post#121  Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Razon wrote:
blue bomberman wrote:
Here's another one of me...
Senior pic.
Last edited by blue bomberman on Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
lmao you took the pic off because it looked like the cat pic i posted. :hilarious: 

Dude it really is inappropriate to compare one of our members to that picture you posted. If I were bluebomber i'd be a bit po'd.
Please respect bluebomber and his request and take down the cat picture...
Meh fine... but you should all remember it.. its from that cat commerciel where the guy is chopping vegetables or something and the cat knocks the sauce pan over and the guy picks the cat up out of it and someone walks in lol
The topic is here... though not everyone posted so i'm guessing not everyone saw it then Topic
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#122  Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh well, I did not see the coommercial myself so I did not understand what you were getting at. Others may not have as well. I'm not really big on sports and don't watch tv nor did I look at the topic concerning it.

And a thanks from me on removing the picture. I'm sure bluebomber will appreciate your understanding.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#123  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:47 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Heh well, I did not see the coommercial myself so I did not understand what you were getting at. Others may not have as well. I'm not really big on sports and don't watch tv nor did I look at the topic concerning it.

And a thanks from me on removing the picture. I'm sure bluebomber will appreciate your understanding.
Yeh sure.. np. Anyway for anyone who wants to see a pic of my rabbit the link is Link removed. Though i have password protected the directory for my own reasons so just private message me and i'll give you the password.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#124  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:57 am  Reply with quote + 
You have a pet rabbit? Awesome. Rabbits are cool.

That's a nice room, Razon. Or at least a part of a room anyway.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Razon
Board Admin

Post#125  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:47 am  Reply with quote + 
chris_h wrote:
Quote:
hermit crab
Do you live in Florida?

We dont have hermit crabs in my area.
No i live in REMOVED... i work near REMOVED and they sell them around there so i'm figuring someone lost it, or it got free from its cage like in most cases with other people.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:43 am
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#126  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
They sell them her at a near by mall, im a good 40mins away from the beach
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#127  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
blue bomberman wrote:
Senior pic.
Last edited by blue bomberman on Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
lmao you took the pic off because it looked like the cat pic i posted. :hilarious: 

My, My... Such audacity to poke fun at an already-pissed-at-you guy...
And now, my reply to you...

You have quite some nerve to picture me as that... that guy!!! And even worse, YOU RUBBED IT IN !!! :mad:  :mad: 

You didn't even ask me was it ok to post that pic! You've gotten so far on my bad side, you're lucky I didn't a nice big flame post. And I even thought I told you all that I don't take personal jokes to well. But That... that was too extreme...

And then when I asked you to remove it, you didn't even bother to do it! It took regulus777 in order to get you to do it, and you're the admid!! :mad:  (BTW: Thx regulus :P )
I don't think I feel happy being here. So until razon apologizes, You won't be seeing this guy anymore... *Teleports megaman style*
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#128  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
wow the first argument on this new board and for once im not in it in any way :hilarious: 

Admin #2 here i could have helped you take it off tho I didnt really think you would go this far on one picture....theres probly something else going on between you guys so ill stay out of that.

But you know i dont really find this anything to argue over i mean theres a lot of other forums ive been to that people talk all sorts of crap to others even the admins. This is just one picture.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#129  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
You've gotta stop things early on otherwise you get to the point the other forums could be at. We wouldn't want that.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#130  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
blue bomberman wrote:
Razon wrote:
blue bomberman wrote:
Senior pic.

My, My... Such audacity to poke fun at an already-pissed-at-you guy...
And now, my reply to you...

You have quite some nerve to picture me as that... that guy!!! And even worse, YOU RUBBED IT IN !!! :mad:  :mad: 

You didn't even ask me was it ok to post that pic! You've gotten so far on my bad side, you're lucky I didn't a nice big flame post. And I even thought I told you all that I don't take personal jokes to well. But That... that was too extreme...

And then when I asked you to remove it, you didn't even bother to do it! It took regulus777 in order to get you to do it, and you're the admid!! :mad:  (BTW: Thx regulus :P )
I don't think I feel happy being here. So until razon apologizes, You won't be seeing this guy anymore... *Teleports megaman style*
hurray i'm in the first fight :xeyes:  ... the guy wasn't even killing the cat!! he was cooking dinner... it wasn't ment to be offensive towards you.. i thought it was funny ;_;
:stun:  ugh you always take things so personal like when i had someone else make music for the trailer you took it like i thought you were lousy at making music..
And besides i just posted it because i thought it looked something like you from far away.. doesn't look like you from up close =_=
i remember one of the first times we talked on yahoo you got annoyed and blocked me :annoyed:
if not for aim i may not have talked to you besides on this message board.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#131  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Alright... maybe blue bomber does take things alittle too personally at times, or even has too mutch of a grudge towards surtain people. I tend to be the same way at times. But arguing with blue about his temper is no exuse to avoid the fact that you really did affend him, so dont take this the wrong way razon, but please... dont go any further with this arguement. All you have to do is apologize and then this whole little ordeal will be over with :hilarious:  lol. We should never get into fights with others on this board, i've been there before... and it got me into huge arguements with people here. I do think its alittle childish for blue to just run off like that. :stun:  But still razon, you should've removed it right when you were told to from blue.

Other than that, dont you think your taking this alittle too extreme blue... leaving the board untill he apologizes? Come on... again, thats just childish, :shifty:  Yes, razon needs to be alittle more apologetic, but both of you also need to be alittle more reasonable with each other. Others here like myself, dont want people making enemies out of one another... or else the board will just get worse and worse.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:49 pm
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#132  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
If I remember correctly this is the post a pic section... Please settle your disputes on aim or something....I was going to split the thread but there are some post of pic post in between the start of the argument(where the pic was posted) and now, so please no more comments on this here post a pic please
Razon
Board Admin

Post#133  Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have only one thing to say... well i think this new smiley will say it for me :irritate: 
I always wanted to make one like that.. anyway for anyone who wants to see my rabbit heres the link
Link removed, Image1.jpg
i posted it on the higher up but then all the trouble started :irritate: 
Anyway its password protected for my own reasons so just private message me for the password :P
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#134  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
hurray i'm in the first fight :xeyes:  ... the guy wasn't even killing the cat!! he was cooking dinner... it wasn't ment to be offensive towards you.. i thought it was funny ;_;
:stun:  ugh you always take things so personal like when i had someone else make music for the trailer you took it like i thought you were lousy at making music..
And besides i just posted it because i thought it looked something like you from far away.. doesn't look like you from up close =_=
i remember one of the first times we talked on yahoo you got annoyed and blocked me :annoyed:
if not for aim i may not have talked to you besides on this message board.
I thought it was funny. Besides, it is you website; you can do what you want. I dont see how it was offensive (unless there was not even a facial resemblence).

People take their internet relationships with people they dont really know too seriously. I enjoy using the anonoymousness to say foolish things. Wait, I just posted my pictures...

Last edited by chris_h on Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:28 am
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#135  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:26 am  Reply with quote + 
next post that has nothing to do with post a pic will be delelted
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#136  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok, check out this picture of my nose. Feel free to make fun of my lack of facial symmetry or other imperfections. If any of you have similar pictures highlighting your ugliness, post them.
Quote:
I liked the moderation on the real (original) bombermanboad.com better. They let this type of thing go. Conflicts like this add flavor to the board, and the board was quite stagnant recently until this littlie disagreement spiced things up.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#137  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
chris_h wrote:
Quote:
I liked the moderation on the real (original) bombermanboad.com better. They let this type of thing go. Conflicts like this add flavor to the board, and the board was quite stagnant recently until this littlie disagreement spiced things up.

there was never any moderation on the old board they were hardly ever there, but fine if you guys really want to go at it be my guest i wont stop you.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#138  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
chris_h wrote:
Quote:

there was never any moderation on the old board they were hardly ever there, but fine if you guys really want to go at it be my guest i wont stop you.
Well i'm not here to fight.. just a waste of my time.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#139  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:10 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't think its nessiacary for anyone of us to fight. This communtity is small as it is already. All fighting does is makes it vastly smaller...

Ah yes, sorry, I'll go back on topic. Maybe I'll place a pic of myself later today. Not now, but sometime later, as it is early morning and its a school day and I still need to do a picture.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#140  Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:

So... you're saying people fighting is a postive thing to the board? *baffled* I'm not following your logic.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 7 of 10 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2003s
Index - Back to Top