BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
OMG Mihaele?!
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2961]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
So I finally got some of my art groove back and now I'm doodling again. Yei.

We never see what Mihaele looks like in the game (unless she's just the white glow that surrounds Lilith), so I just went and made up my own version of her. Rough sketch, needs a lot of fine-tuning and adjustments including color scheme and...yeah. The things in the back of her are supposed to be wings - those were added as sort of an afterthought, so they look crappy.

Because I'm Sora, I also had to come up with Mihaele's "realistic" form. (Actually, I conceived this version of her before translating her into SD form.) Plz to ignore the crappy Photoshop job on the top picture - it's been eons since I picked up a tablet to color, and my CGing skills aren't all too l33t anyway. And I got lazy and didn't feel like coloring the wing-thingies on her helmet-thing. I thought about making Mihaele's skin a really pale gray, but given the color of her bangs I didn't think that would work out too well, so I just went the opposite direction and gave her dark brown skin. But I don't know what the final color scheme will be. I have no sense of color. :hilarious: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sweet! Don't be so hard on yourself, you PWN with the CGing... she looks awesome, too! I think I would like it more once I've played the game, though. u__U Still looks great! I want to see more of your recent work! ^^

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
The sense of shading is quite pleasant on the part that you colored, my way of doing such is very different.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
The sense of shading is quite pleasant on the part that you colored, my way of doing such is very different.

It's not my usual style; I was trying out something different. ^_^ Actually, I'm not sure what my "usual" style is...lol.

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:43 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, this sure looks awesome o_O'
I'd never saw Mihaele clearly.... the reality stye is cool, keep your work on ^-^
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:49 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, I wish I could draw and CG like that... :sad:  :cry: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1328s
Index - Back to Top