BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Wtf a another bomberman thats not bomberman...
[Replies: 22]  [Views: 8815]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ok I was on this site searching for bomberman i came across this psp bomberman game. So now there power ranger bobmerman, and halo bomberman?(actzero)

Wtf is hudson doing?
-Sonic The Hedgehog

1m 4 n00b p?34$3 91v3 m3 m0n3? =)
View user profile Send Private Message
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think they are bored or they have no ideas.... :down: 
this is absolutly not Bomberman, this is terrible...
They have gone crazy, they are insane !
looks like the cutie Bomberman is no more needed... very sad :down: 

Last edited by KakaoMinze on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:35 pm
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Wtf is hudson doing?

It's Konami now isn't it?

All I can say is, it looks way better then the XBox360 one.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I saw that while browsing eBay, I was like "d0000000d."

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's probably fake, Hudson hasn't annouced anything about it.
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
well I looked on ebay and there selling it... so idk about it being fake I mean it's still possible that it's fake just saying

http://cgi.ebay.com/PSP-game-Bomberman-Bakufuu-Sentai-Bombermen-JP_W0QQitemZ8275099435QQcategoryZ91514QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:09 am  Reply with quote + 
its got to be fake, im sorry but that front cover looks dreadful, like a shite 1970s action cartoon
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#8  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey there have been some crappy videogame covers....

Observe.....

Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 am  Reply with quote + 
I agree or i think Konami made them since Konami own Hudson, however i might be wrong. :sad: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:07 am  Reply with quote + 
I have the rom for it, therefore I can confirm that this is real. Although I've never played it, I still have it and the name matches the one from ebay.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#11  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hudson is just trying to reinvent Bomberman after their last few years of commercial failure. I don't see what all the outrage is over this and Act Zero, they've done it before with Jetters and the Rayman-esque Bomberman Land characters. And before that when they added Pokemon into the mix. If you don't like the total reinvention of Bomberman then don't buy the games.

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying Mighty Morphin' Bomberman and Bionicle: Act Zero.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying Mighty Morphin' Bomberman and Bionicle: Act Zero.

HALO BOMBERMAN!

I half-expect that game to end with the main character taking off his helmet and revealing himself to be some uber-pretty bishounen. Sort of how like in the end of the NES Metroid games, Samus took off the suit and was revealed to be a girl. Though the initial screens and trailers for that game make me go "Phweeee?", I'm really curious as to how it will play out.

As for that PS2 game...Fat!Yellow!Power!Ranger!Bomberman makes me giggle.

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
Jetters and the Rayman-esque Bomberman Land characters.

the difference was, those were acshually quite good

Act Zero is tolarateable, there acshually triying to appeal to an audiance but seriosly, this PSP game just looks spastic, those charicter designs just look so dated and... lousy, the fat yellow one, what the hell were they thinking?

the gameplay looks exsacly the same, if they wanted to imporve bomberman they should have alterd that instead of fecking about with the scaricter again, not ever viloence action nerds whitch seem like that was aimed at will like it

iv seriosly gotten fed up with Hudson, i conciderd writeing a letter to them whitch wouldent have solved anything but made me feel a little calmer about it but then i saw the address whitch was far too confuseing

Bomberman is as good as dead
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
I disagree, I prefer good old fashioned white and black bomberman before he met Max and Pommy and all the other dorks in the recent games.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#15  Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Kuttlas wrote:
Hammer Bomber wrote:
I disagree, I prefer good old fashioned white and black bomberman before he met Max and Pommy and all the other dorks in the recent games.

I don't mind Max and Pommy, and I like the N64 characters, but to heck with all the other Charaboms.

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:15 am  Reply with quote + 
Max is quite a good charicter depending on how he is used, he worked well in the Jetterz episodes but not so well in the Gameboy Bomberman Max.

Genaration wasnt too bad as he was seen as quite mysterios, iv ribbetted on about what i think should be done with max before and i think it would work

Pommy isnt sutch a bad charicter eather, personally i prefer from some of the older titals and over all of them i preferred the looies/ruis/however thay were spelt (and only when there were many different types of them like in Super Bomberman 5, i dont think Karabons should be used directly in the games but to see one or two jumping about in the backround as local wildlife would look quite good
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#17  Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:36 am  Reply with quote + 
I believe the middle period of bomberman's history so far has had the best characters.

The oldest games had little or no characters, then in the super bomberman series the characters were better designed and there were boss enemies that were decently interesting but not developed. So the deal was pretty much kill the boss and move on, no real story elements or dialogue.

Then in my opinion the N 64 games had the coolest looking most developed enemies. They had decent dialogue, particularly on the 2nd attack and did more then just fight you and die.

Now the characters on the most recent games like the gamecube ones are just starting to look goofy and the dialogue they have is goofier. I'm not as familer as I should be to stand my ground on this with these games but they seem more light-hearted and cartoonish. I suppose thats okay for a younger target audiance. However, it's not really as interesting for those of us that played the N64 games.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#18  Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Now the characters on the most recent games like the gamecube ones are just starting to look goofy and the dialogue they have is goofier. I'm not as familer as I should be to stand my ground on this with these games but they seem more light-hearted and cartoonish. I suppose thats okay for a younger target audiance. However, it's not really as interesting for those of us that played the N64 games.

I had a definite "old-school" vibe while playing the GC games because of all the different "[insert modifying word of choice here] Bombers" as the demi-bosses in the levels. It was like Hudson or whoever was trying to return Bomberman to something familiar while still introducing something new - which I think had mixed levels of success. I was very disappointed in Generation. I liked Jetters to a certain extent (nomg Birdy why is your English voice so ugleh when your Japanese voice is cooooooool), but the ending battles and the ending overall was just...blah.

If Bomberman games are going to exponentially fall in that direction, I say I'm up for Halo!Bomberman.

By the way, I find it funny that I rarely see people on here mention Bomberman Tournament. I thought that was a really well-done game, with a good story, familiar characters, and nice gameplay.

Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

I had a definite "old-school" vibe while playing the GC games because of all the different "[insert modifying word of choice here] Bombers" as the demi-bosses in the levels. It was like Hudson or whoever was trying to return Bomberman to something familiar while still introducing something new - which I think had mixed levels of success. I was very disappointed in Generation. I liked Jetters to a certain extent (nomg Birdy why is your English voice so ugleh when your Japanese voice is cooooooool), but the ending battles and the ending overall was just...blah.

If Bomberman games are going to exponentially fall in that direction, I say I'm up for Halo!Bomberman.

By the way, I find it funny that I rarely see people on here mention Bomberman Tournament. I thought that was a really well-done game, with a good story, familiar characters, and nice gameplay.

I never mentioned Bomberman Tournament? AWESOME game! The best one in the sereis IMO. It was bomberman, but without all of the stageness. The charabomb battles were fun. The music was great. It had the 5 Dastardly Bombers. It had a storyline. Only thing it didn't have were the HIGE's. Didn't need em that much. Oh, and the baloons. Love blowing up baloons.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#20  Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:46 am  Reply with quote + 
I remember bomberman tournament, I had beaten it before I ever even started coming to the old bmanboard.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1864s
Index - Back to Top