BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman 64 -The Arcade Edition( What the Heck?)
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1596]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:03 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok, this was very weird, I was searching on a rom Website just now when i happend to stumble across a very weird Bomberman Game for N64 which has absolutey nothing to do with the 3-D bomberman games( Because I thought this was some kind of Beta hack version of the Original 1997 Bomberman 64 )

but anyway, this bomberman game featured variouse different mini games, A multiplayer battle, a puzzla game, a standord classic 1 player mode, and some weird RPG-esqua mode with bomberman walking around a carnival playing games.

and this game was made in 2001 which was never released in the states.
View user profile Send Private Message

Post#2  Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Er...Yah. Ever seen the Bomberman64 title screen? Ever wondered what that weird Japanese Kanji symbol at the atart of the logo was? Somebody couldn't be bothered fixing up the title screen for international release...

It's "Baku", In Japan, Bomberman64 was named BakuBomberman, and The Second Attack! was BakuBomberman2 I believe. That's just name changes.

To answer your question there were 4 Bomberman games for the Nintendo64...

BakuBomberman
BakuBomberman2
BombermanHero
Bomberman64

64 was never released outside Japan. The end.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:57 am  Reply with quote + 
This game has been known for a long time, I knew about it years ago. Also if you will direct your attention to the emulation section, there you can find some old discussion about it.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1373s
Index - Back to Top