Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Woot!
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1557]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
some of my friends bought me a CD of bomberman music, its all surprisingly catchy, kinda cheezed off that it has very little from the SNES but there are some very memorable tunes on it that brought back memories

I'm wandering why they don't keep most of the music and keep using it, it kinda makes the franchise distinguishable when you have its theme music in your head but recently they dumped all of the original tunes and ditties, does anyone see differently to me?
View user profile Send Private Message
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Was it "Bomberman the Music"? I bought it, thoroughly disappointing. The decided to opt for the 446,651987,894 different versions of the main bomberman theme and the battle mode theme, instead of taking the best tracks from each game. If I were in charge of the selection I would have ignored the main theme completely. I used to love it but it has gotten on my nerves over time and now I hate it almost as much as the original Super Mario Bros. theme.

I find it disheartening that not only have they not released a soundtrack to Jetters, but they skipped it completely on the compilation CD. They should have at the very least included the Boss theme and the lava world tune, which I think represent some of the best songs in thew series.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
My favorite music from the bomberman series was the N64 tracks the particular best ones being from Bomberman 64 The second attack.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
yes it was that and i agree that some of it was pointless, however im cirtanly not dissapointed with it, i agree that very little thought went into the selection but it does have something from everything (barr Jetterz but im not too botherd about that)

Thy should have had a wider selection of tunes, Magnets from Super Bomberman 5 should have been on it as it was different from all of the outher tunes
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1182s
Index - Back to Top