New Bomberman Act Zero Screenshots, Not Like Bman At All
[Replies: 14]  [Views: 5956]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 am  Reply with quote + 
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2573_en.html

Thats completely terrible, how can they even call that bomberman.. I was hoping that old video we saw awhile back was just some bosses or something, but no thats actually how they look. This is one title that I don't plan on picking up, I'll just stick with the old games if I want to play bomberman.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:01 am  Reply with quote + 
OH MY God!!! Bomberman, WHat did they do to You?????? WTF??? Please tell me that they're gonna redesign him and make him darker??? thats like making the sonic franchise Darker with that Shadow the Hedgehog Game @_@....... now he looks like some hidiouse Bio Android-like Maverick from Megaman X or something.

it's now Official, Bomberman is now ruined. this is a disgrace. Hudson Soft will pay for this monstrocity, he's no longer the cute innocent little robot we grew to love, Whats next, are nintendo gonna make Mario Darker in the future?
View user profile Send Private Message
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Am I the only person that thinks this looks good? Yeah, they're ruining the franchise by alienating the fanbase, but the new bomberman looks really badass. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good game.

Edit: I'll probably get an Xbox 360 now dammit. I can't wait to hear the soundtrack, I imagine it will either be metal or dark techno. Either way, you know it's going to be good.
Pikabutcher

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
It seems as though you have all forgot about the game Bomberking from back in the old days. I can see some kind of connection between the two.

I would tell you to keep your calm. But knowing Hudson, there's no way they'll be able to pull this off. Get ready for a bad game.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow that's just goofy...

If Bomberman has to die...
Let it die in peace. Don't mangle it and torture it.

Don't get me wrong A bomberman game with a darker story would be kind of nifty but resdesigning the character that much and putting the game in that 3rd personish style.....
No. I can't cope with that. Its not written in stone but we can see what it looks like when it comes out.

*shrug* Then again maybe it is written in stone. I mean its coming out on an Xbox system? Guess that's where I throw in the towel. Mainly because I never plan to buy an xbox system. That would only be giving in to the evil....
I mean I want Panzaar Dragoon Orta but, not that bad.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
This Reminds me of that awful Nes Boxart for the First Bomberman Game where on the american boxart, bomberman looked like a Blue Samus Aran. kind of like this for example*Shudders*

It's Bad enough that Warner Bros had to mess with the Looney Tunes making them Darker with that Loonatics Unleashed Crap, and now This! Don't Mess With Bomberman, he was fine the way he was.
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
ChronoBall X Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Reminds me of that awful Nes Boxart for the First Bomberman Game where on the american boxart, bomberman looked like a Blue Samus Aran. kind of like this for example*Shudders*

It's Bad enough that Warner Bros had to mess with the Looney Tunes making them Darker with that Loonatics Unleashed Crap, and now This! Don't Mess With Bomberman, he was fine the way he was.

The blue samus aran is what they attempted to make him look loke. Another game, Bomberking was a bomberman game where you played as the character on the boxart. I guess they just kept it the way it was in the game because it was more appealing.

Ok now onto the Xbox bomberman. :surprise: 
:cry:  Why? why could they do such a thing? First the Xbox makes a system that you could benchprterss and is responsible for the squashing of many children. Then they rush a bad system to the market. I used to hate microsoft. :mad:  But now my hatred is unexplainable.
Bomberman DS made them look kinda goofy with the much too much roundness, but this time...

This game has no right to be calles Bomberman. This is so not bomberman, its almost off topic on this board.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Angelus wrote:
Quote:
ChronoBall X Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blue samus aran is what they attempted to make him look loke. Another game, Bomberking was a bomberman game where you played as the character on the boxart. I guess they just kept it the way it was in the game because it was more appealing.

Ok now onto the Xbox bomberman. :surprise: 
:cry:  Why? why could they do such a thing? First the Xbox makes a system that you could benchprterss and is responsible for the squashing of many children. Then they rush a bad system to the market. I used to hate microsoft. :mad:  But now my hatred is unexplainable.
Bomberman DS made them look kinda goofy with the much too much roundness, but this time...

This game has no right to be calles Bomberman. This is so not bomberman, its almost off topic on this board.

I agree with Angelus, and that hidiouse design is so out of character too, we want to see cute Bombermen with white helments with tan faces with 2 black eyes and a pink thing on his helment running around in over topview multiplayer battles, not evil DBZ-like Androids.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#9  Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
I agree with Pika, it looks similiar to Bomberking. And from what I've heard from a Gamespot topic on this game, I think this game just might be a remake of BomberKing rather than a Bomberman title. *Prays so*

If not then Hudson will be making the same mistake Sega did with Sonic with Shadow the Hedgehog. Brace yourselves for another flop... I shall fetch the chips.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Lets look at it this way: the direction the bomberman series is headed, they'd probably make a crappy game even if it WASN'T Act Zero-Style. Just look at Jetters and all of the japanese only spinoff games.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#11  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thats kind of what I was saying about letting the series die peacefully.

But nah, let's just kick it some more while its already down...
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Don't Remind me, The Jetters Gamecube game had such very very bad english voice acting, just when i thought nothting can get worst than a 4Kids Dubbed anime, by was i wrong, Bomberman sounded like a Girl, Bongo's voice was too deep, and shout( I guess here voice was'nt too bad) and that game also tweaked they're personalities compared to the japanese bomberman jetter anime series.

Speaking of Hudson Soft, did'nt the Game Lode Runner have yellow enemied that looked just like Bombermen?
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#13  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes it did.
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Lode Runner is the sequel to the original bomberman. In the ending, bomberman turns into lode runner and it says "See you in another game" or somthing like that.
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#15  Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Don't Remind me, The Jetters Gamecube game had such very very bad english voice acting, just when i thought nothting can get worst than a 4Kids Dubbed anime, by was i wrong, Bomberman sounded like a Girl, Bongo's voice was too deep, and shout( I guess here voice was'nt too bad) and that game also tweaked they're personalities compared to the japanese bomberman jetter anime series.

Speaking of Hudson Soft, did'nt the Game Lode Runner have yellow enemied that looked just like Bombermen?

[mean] Aren't you the one that made the dub on youtube? You're one to talk. :happy:  [/mean]
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2074s
Index - Back to Top