Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
A good bomberman website?
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 4723]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites

Poll Results

Renew the forum and make a good website with all the latest news?
yes
 80%  [ 8 ]
no
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes: 10

neoxpiko
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
All websites that i've visited are very out of date.
Are there some website in English that are up to date with te latest news and information about the games?

... This forum need some more publications over the web, it's to boring in here becouse they are not enough people in here, or they do not post some reply's.
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
We like our board as it is dude...

I especially prefer a board with a small population. It's easy to keep up with. If you want a giant board where there's been like 6000 posts since you last visited I think you're in the wrong place...

Good luck finding a bomberman forum like that by the way.

Post#3  Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
This board is oke :happy:  If it wasnt i dont become a member.
I am just looking for a good website.
Birdyfan
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think we could use a little more traffic and maybe a home page, all the other bomberman fansites are horribly outdated, the oldest last update I had seen goes as far back as 2006. and I want to see one that covers all of the bomberman games and tv shows.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Meh, I don't see the need for a site, a lot of work for the spread of information that can generally be found if you're interested... that and having a comprehensive bomberman site is a bit of work thanks to multiple cannons and a few dozen games... quite a few of which weren't released in the states. Perhaps a wiki, but I wouldn't be all that interested in that either.

That and outdated doesn't bother me either, as most of the recent games I'm either not a fan of, or they're just multiplayer.

As for forum size, a tad bigger might be nice, but it's nothing I personally worry about either.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm pretty fine with the forum being rather small because it's easier to get to know people. Massive forums tend to become a bit impersonal from my experience.

As for a Bomberman website... Well, this guy is actually a member of this board, and while the site says that he hasn't updated in over a year, he has still been purchasing old Bomberman guides and manuals and scanning them in for readers to download. It's probably the most expansive Bomberman information site on the web at the moment.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
I like the forum as it is. It's not one of those places where if you don't log in every day you lose track of everything that's going on. It's also much easier to keep track of whose saying what around here then other places. I've been on larger forums before and it's just difficult to keep track of it all. I'd spend an entire evening on such forums sometimes and I may not have always caught up with everything going on, whereas with this place I could log in once a week or two weeks or more and be able to catch up with all that's going on relatively easily.

As for a Bomberman website, I pretty much agree with fireball. A wiki may be beneficial, but I don't think a fansite is really needed. We're living in an age where fansites, unless there's a community for it or have articles or the like, are just not really valued as much anymore. There's plenty of game sites that are up to date about gaming news and the like. Don't get me wrong, there are cool fansites out there (The Snake Soup, a Metal Gear fansite that prioritizes on humor (not exactly safe for work though), is one of my favorite fansites and favorite websites out there), but as I said, there are other better and more efficient ways of getting info on a series you'd like.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1764s
Index - Back to Top