[Replies: 16]  [Views: 7569]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Here Are My Favs

White Bomber- Has the Funniest Cockiest Attitude and he thinks he can just do everything by himself, especially in episode 11 and 12 where they went to save they baby elephant charabom, White Bomber keeps saying his Funny Catchphrase" Because I Have 2 Bomb Stars" .lol

Gangu(The Mudget Robot)- He has Some Seriouse Loud Mouth Issues and Won't Take crap from anyone,he's ussially Best friends with Bongo and he hates putting up with Bongo's Lame Brain scheams.lol, Especially episode 17, Gangu was just funny.lol

Shout- One of my Absolute Fav Character, Shout is just one of the the Examples of Nagging B%tchy Females in an Entire Anime ^^ She's Cute, and Funny and Likes to Boss around white Bomber, Just Picture this, Take Tea from Yugioh and Cross Her with that Loud Moth Tiff from Kirby right back at ya, and you get Shout. in other Words, she has the Personality of Tiff with a Tea-like voice(Especially her English dubbed voice from the Bomberman Jetters Game)

Mujo- A dorky Villian Who makes Eggman From Sonic X look like a Genius, Basically, Take Eggman, Give him a Superman-like Outfit and give him a yellow mustashe instead of orange and you get Mujo, and I like his Weird Goofy Laugh.lol
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Max is my favorite.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Most of the characters in this show are good, and since the absence of almost any of the main characters would subtract value from the show, i don't feel like picking favorites.
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:18 am  Reply with quote + 
Ive thought long and hard on this topic.
ME:" hmm... Mighty... but Max is cool too, especially in the games. and then there is Birdy... and thunder Bomber... aaaargh!"
I love all characters in Bomberman Jetters. Except Mechadoc. I really don't like Mechadoc.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well I've only seen the first five episodes and haven't watched the show in quite awhile but I'd probly say based on those episodes, Shout and Birdy are my favorites.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thunder Bomber and Bagular

hmm, thats quite different from everyone els
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thunder Bomber is my absolute favorite!

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
hahaha, glair, that is an awesome avatar!
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#9  Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
:happy:  Thank you! xP

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ever since Mujyou created the Shitennou, Thunder Bomber became my favorite. It was a pity he was so obsessed about revenge.

I have also liked Gangu, his VA cracks me up everytime.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Gangu can be hilarios at times, when they were triying different ways to infiltrate the suvaneer shop to get the mouse things bride back, whenever gangu said that the mission was serios in a daft outfit, pure hilarity
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:58 am  Reply with quote + 
My favourite characters are Mighty, Shirobon, Shout,Gangu, Misty, Thunder Bomber, Max and Zero ^^
I don't know, all of the characters are funny in one way, therefore it's not easy for me to say who is better and who not ^^'
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#13  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:26 am  Reply with quote + 
I think they're all pretty jawsum, so I can't choose. Shirobon is very funny. I like Mighty too...He's so...Japanese. I dunno. His manners and what he says and the way he says it and everything. He's pretty cool.

And I like Max. A bit heartless though... And Mujoe is cool. He has large genitals.:happy: 

Oh and the HigeBombers! Hahaha they are hillarious. I noticed on the opening of episode one, when one does the wrong action in honour of Bagular, it's like a kind of "Heil Hitler" pose.
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:53 am  Reply with quote + 
I like Mighty a lot because he is very respectable. However, it bugs me that most of when we see him is in Shirobon's memories (at least in the episodes I have watched).

Oh yea, and Mujyou. That made me think of a list of things that would change if Bomberman Jetters was ever dubbed.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#15  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 am  Reply with quote + 
truely truely, Mighty is one of the characters who is respectable, he would trait his own planet for Shirobon, like in the first Episode with the Cosmo Diamond.
He is warmhearted and has a cool mind in all situations, never actting weird or getting angry without a good reason, I love it when he laughes ^^
[SPOILERS]

It's sad that he died, he was one of the best characters..

[/SPOILERS]
- Edit By Razon, That's major plot giveaway, remember to mark stuff like that next time -

Shirobon is really cute, he has the eyes of Mighty in a few episodes.
Sure he is clumsy, but in one way he is like his older brother.
He makes everyone laughes, because of his silly acttings or when he has a problem with Shout :hilarious: 

Shout is the girl I really like, sometimes I'm actting like her :hilarious:  ( No, I don't hit my friends, only my cousins x3 )
But all in all she is only worried about Shirobon and the others, but showing it on her own way ^^'
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:21 am  Reply with quote + 
ack, i cant stand shiro in it, hes too mutch of a... brat as they say, it rearlly gets irritateing
CrystalBomber
Bomberdude

Post#17  Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shirobon and Shout get annoying sometimes, but that adds to the overall light-hearted tone of the anime. The first episodes are the most annoying, IMO. After that it gets better.

Also I think it might be best off if the spoiler in Saphiria's post was totally removed. The first thing I read after opening was that, without even wanting to. :xeyes: 

The female cast of Bomberman Jetters lacks, I was kinda disappointed. We have.. Mermaid Bomber, Misty, and Shout. Misty is the coolest female character in the series that I have seen so far. Shout is pretty cool too, she yells a lot. :P
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1878s
Index - Back to Top