Blue Belt!
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 2014]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
I just tested for my blue belt in Tae Kwan DO and passed :P Im about halfway to blackbelt! Martial arts is so much fun (almost as much fun as Bomberman). Nobody in any other boards would care, so I posted it here.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#2  Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow, wish I could defend myself. ;_;
View user profile Send Private Message
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:26 am  Reply with quote + 
I used to take taekwondo a while back for around three years, and i was even in a tournament. It probably is'nt the kind've tournament your thinking of, because in the tournament i went to, there were differents kinds of competitions to do other than fighting another person. I got a third/last place ribbon in sparring, but i won a first place ribbon in forms. My brother being in a wheel chair has been interested in the martial arts for a long time. He would practice with nunchaku's, sai, and other martial arts weapons. Him, my dad and/or my mom would usually come and watch me, and during classes at times, i and my other class mates would practice with ruber sai(which would still hurt), and padded nunchaku's to. During class while practicing with rubber sai, one of my teachers during class invited my brother in the room and he practiced with me and everyone else who was there, and he joined taikwondo with me afterward. I went up to first digree red belt, but when i tried to get my second digree red belt, i had to break a board which i've done before, but i wasnt able to break this board, and after around a few more classes, i stopped taking taikwondo, and my brother later stopped taking it to, but it was a while afterwards, and he still did tournaments(he stopped at brown belt). You shouldn't give up taikwondo like i did, because i wander about what it would've been like if i had gotten that black belt. I've thought about taking taikwondo again, but theres matters like school. I still have a more important goal and perhaps less important one's to intend to. Same goes for my brother.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:09 pm
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
my parents offered me to take tae kwon do, or karate when i was around 9. i didn't want to cause i wanted to use my time to play my games XD. now i want to take those classes!! Congrats on the blut belt by the way.
View user profile Send Private Message
Omata
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:40 am  Reply with quote + 
Nicers.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1255s
Index - Back to Top