Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
F-Zero Gp Legends
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1276]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:50 am  Reply with quote + 
This Was a Cool Racing Anime that came out Last Year on the Fox Box/4Kids, even though that Captain Falcon does'nt get as Much of a Large role in this show like in the games.

Too bad it did'nt acheive enough Populariety in Ratings like Sonic X did which would explain why they canceled it this year before it could finish. Heck, Kirby did'nt do too well in America either, both shows were Canned this year before they can Finish(Altthough the Kirby fright to the Finish movie which is actually just the final 5 episodes rolled into one Dvd wraps up the Series.)

But anyway back on Topic, 4Kids Tv should bring this back.
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:52 am  Reply with quote + 
ChronoBall X wrote:
This Was a Cool Racing Anime that came out Last Year on the Fox Box/4Kids, even though that Captain Falcon does'nt get as Much of a Large role in this show like in the games.

Too bad it did'nt acheive enough Populariety in Ratings like Sonic X did which would explain why they canceled it this year before it could finish. Heck, Kirby did'nt do too well in America either, both shows were Canned this year before they can Finish(Altthough the Kirby fright to the Finish movie which is actually just the final 5 episodes rolled into one Dvd wraps up the Series.)

But anyway back on Topic, 4Kids Tv should bring this back.

To be honest i hated both of those shows, but thats just me, mabye i would've tolerated the subs, but the dubs just bothered me.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1330s
Index - Back to Top