Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:41 am  Reply with quote + 
Just incase nobody has Heard, it's Been Confirmed on Both

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com

and

http://www.animesuki.com

that Funimation just recently licensed Tsubasa Chronicles which means that most fansubbing groups have dropped it. no other confirmations yet on when it'll be released in america
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Already heard it, thats not all they licensed either those jacks, I was watching other one's like solty rei and such.
But that won't stop me from watching the raws, I can't stand dubs and refuse to watch them. Dubs truly ruin anime.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:17 am  Reply with quote + 
heh, No Kidding, I agree, Dubbing Companys like 4kids Have B@sterized all trace of Good anime ever made, They turned OnePiece into a HackFest and got the worst Voice cast Possible.

Tokyo Mew Mew was slaughtered to Death with the god awful Mew puns which made Sailor Moon's Dub look Good. Lets just hope that funimation don't screw this up.

Thank God 4Kids Have'nt gotten Bomberman Jetters Yet
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:57 am  Reply with quote + 
ChronoBall X wrote:
Bomberman Jetters is from 2002, they won't pick it up most likely. Its just that anime-kraze has been really slow with subbing it, the anime has been finished for a long time.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
ChronoBall X wrote:
Bomberman Jetters is from 2002, they won't pick it up most likely. Its just that anime-kraze has been really slow with subbing it, the anime has been finished for a long time.

Thats True, Bomberman Jetters is kind of a rare anime, But not too outdated by todays's Standords, Remember that the Japanese Version of Kirby right Back at Ya came out a Year before Bomberman Jetters in 2001 and 4kids were still interested in getting it anyway.

And Naruto came out the same year Bomberman Jetters did. but yeah, who knows if it'll ever get dub. but once anime kraze finishes subbing it, it'll probuly get licensed.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#6  Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
I doubt it will ever get licensed because bomberman is not populer at all in the usa.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1458s
Index - Back to Top