BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Japanese Bomberman-online is back
[Replies: 71]  [Views: 42488]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

Razon
Board Admin

Post#21  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
momotaro wrote:
Razon wrote:
By the way momo do you happen to have a japanse windows xp service pack 2 update disk?

Why don't you download it?
http://www.microsoft.com/japan/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx#EQC
I don't need the link, its in the critical updates window.. But I heard that doing it that way can cause alot of problems and glitches, so I don't wanna take any chances.. For example my 2 pc's came with it pre-installed already so it was never a problem.. And even if it was I could of just ordered it, but they won't ship a japanese service pack 2 install to the usa.

Last edited by Razon on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:36 pm
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#22  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
momotaro wrote:
Razon wrote:
By the way momo do you happen to have a japanse windows xp service pack 2 update disk?

I don't need the link, its in the critical updates window.. But I heard that doing it that way can cause alot of problems and glitches, so I don't wanna take any chances.. For example my 2 pc's came with it pre-installed already so it was never a problem.. And even if it was I could of just ordered it, but they won't ship a japanese service pack 2 install to the usa.

so are you saying you used a japanese version of windows?
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
Razon wrote:
momotaro wrote:
Razon wrote:

so are you saying you used a japanese version of windows?
To be exact its Windows XP Professional Japanese... So yes, that would be right.
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#24  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
To be exact its Windows XP Professional Japanese... So yes, that would be right.

I understand what problem you might cause :veryhappy:  Anyway, I'll search around
Razon
Board Admin

Post#25  Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:56 am  Reply with quote + 
momotaro wrote:
Razon wrote:

I understand what problem you might cause :veryhappy:  Anyway, I'll search around
Actually never mind now momo, I used the windows update method.. So far I've only noticed one problem where everytime you try to view a help chapter/section 2 errors come up but then it works. So its not that bad really.

Post#26  Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
any news on the patch bromoop? :veryhappy: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#27  Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
any news on the patch bromoop? :veryhappy: 
We couldn't find an old enough unencrypted version of bombermanj.exe so he said he won't be making the patch.
Basicly the only way you can play now is if you have a japanese operating system.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#28  Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:24 am  Reply with quote + 
--Edit-- Forget all that crap.

Heres a link i found when searching for the old hack, and it didn't give me an encryption error in ollydbg, so it might just work, my debugging skills arn't that great but i hope this contains what you need...

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/bombermanonline/

If its not what ya need then ah well i guess...

And if its not give me an idea of what im looking for and i'll see if i can find anything haha, no bomberman makes me go crazy!
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#29  Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:31 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
--Edit-- Forget all that crap.

Heres a link i found when searching for the old hack, and it didn't give me an encryption error in ollydbg, so it might just work, my debugging skills arn't that great but i hope this contains what you need...

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/bombermanonline/

If its not what ya need then ah well i guess...

And if its not give me an idea of what im looking for and i'll see if i can find anything haha, no bomberman makes me go crazy!

I don't think that you can do that fireball because from now on you have to log in to your account on BO website first. If not you can not play. So... like Razon just said, go install XP Japanese version :P
Razon
Board Admin

Post#30  Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:18 am  Reply with quote + 
And also, you posted a korean version fireball.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:44 am
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#31  Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:27 am  Reply with quote + 
Phhhh, nevermind then, just thought id try it, since i saw it earlyer heh _ _. As for installing a japanese version of windows, that is not a possibility on my laptop, so no japanese bomberman for me heh...

Post#32  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:54 am  Reply with quote + 
what do you mean unencrypted?
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#33  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, this is great news! If I only had japanese windows xp... where or how did you get it guys? (the jap version) :mystery: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#34  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:57 am  Reply with quote + 
MysticBomber wrote:
Wow, this is great news! If I only had japanese windows xp... where or how did you get it guys? (the jap version) :mystery: 
http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=Windows+XP+Japanese

By the way momo, do you know whats up with the fact that we can only use those annoying people instead of bombermen? Its somewhat annoying.
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#35  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
By the way momo, do you know whats up with the fact that we can only use those annoying people instead of bombermen? Its somewhat annoying.

I have no idea. But yes many people doesn't seem like those characters either. On my opinion i think it's because they would charge you in the future what you bought from the shop, and also they want to change it into yahoo.co.jp ver.2! (Yahoo Japan charges for the messenger's character) :)
By the way i joined your guild, accept it Razon :veryhappy: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#36  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Accepted, welcome to the bombermanboard guild. Now then I want to play with you, what times do you play at?
momotaro
Bomberbie

Post#37  Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Accepted, welcome to the bombermanboard guild. Now then I want to play with you, what times do you play at?

I'll try tonight from 11PM~3AM JP Time (GMT+9)

Post#38  Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Post 1:
:stun: 

Is it going to be possible to play without having japanese windows?

I hope it is.

Fairwell...

Post 2:
Definitely " OnlineBomb.exe " has to be modified.

In order to make it work without needing Japanese Windows XP.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#39  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
Definitely " OnlineBomb.exe " has to be modified.

In order to make it work without needing Japanese Windows XP.

Or if your even more daring, modifying windoze mabye. (or even more hideous the art of experimental peek and poke could do the trick)... But no one has figured out how to edit eather of them properly yet, and im crap with that. I'm not very skilled with any of that, nor do i have the time/resources. (so take everything i said as rambling from a madman, as ive proved before)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#40  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey momo, mind telling me what the news update is? Something about the 1000 cash you were given when you signed up. I don't really understand it. http://www.hudsonkingdom.jp/pag_diary_list.php?SI=Tt

Also you guys should quit lookin for a way around, in the past don't you remember that they would make updates all the time and sometime switch their method of doing it? Its just 100% easier if you just get a japanese operating system. No trouble from that point on.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 4 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2059s
Index - Back to Top