BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Japanese Bomberman Online Postponed...
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 2277]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I read the post that guest (Flame) made in my other topic and I had to go see for myself... After translating the page this was the message at the site:

Source: http://www.bomberman-online.com/

Quote:
Now we planned early summer, is in regard to リニ??ーアルオープン of the "Bonn bar man online", but truly the selfishness making open time postpone, it became to receive.

We apologize the fact that it does to apply the annoyance which becomes great to everyone of everyone of the fan which expectation it has received, and the authorized personnel deeply.

Aiming toward the release in the next few days, because it is in the midst of ardent producing, now for a while to wait, that it receives, we ask.

Also in the future we ask the "Bonn bar man online" may.

Furthermore, the inquiry support regarding the "Bonn bar man online" being presently not to have accepted acknowledgement.

* The person who mail transmission is not desired at below-mentioned URL please does the modification of setting from the information which has been registered the old "Bonn bar man online".

Http: //www.bomberman-online.com/unsubscribe/

Corporation Hudson
"The Bonn bar man online" management team

According to this, They WERE going to release it again in a few days, but apparently something came up and now we have to wait even longer.

Heh...
View user profile Send Private Message
Flame

Post#2  Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
:mad: 
WHAT THE HECK?!

I CANT BELIEVE THIS
:hilarious: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Well let me put it this way.. Would you rather wait a little longer and have less glitches or play with problems and have down times all the time while they try to fix 1 small thing here or there.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Well let me put it this way.. Would you rather wait a little longer and have less glitches or play with problems and have down times all the time while they try to fix 1 small thing here or there.

My thoughts exactly, just be patient...
View user profile Send Private Message
Flame

Post#5  Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:36 am  Reply with quote + 
okkkkkkkkk :oops: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1520s
Index - Back to Top