41%  [ 5 ]
I've never ridden one
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes: 12

MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Do you like rollercoasters?

I love them!!! They are so cool. What's the best rollercoaster you've ridden? :P

Lol, imagine Shout at a rollercoaster. Bomberman screaming like if he was going to die and Shout hitting him :hilarious: 

View user profile Send Private Message
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
oOo a screaming and pounding good time.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
The best rolercoaster ive ridden is the mamba in kansas city. The stuff never really scaired me, just was pretty cool, of course, knowing me, i was going for an in group record, rode the thing 34 times (couldn't get on it no more). Got boring but it was fun talking to people behind or infront of us : P.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:11 am  Reply with quote + 
Has anyone of you ever been on the zippin pippin before?(not exactly sure how you spell it) If not, then it'll be the oldest rolar coaster you will ever ride on. But even if the zippin pippin is old, it's sitll fun anyway... old though... but still fun. :wink:  Other than that, i've only been on two other rolar coasters... one of them was the revolution that i rode on for a sunday school field trip at liberty land, and it was an alright rolar coaster.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:17 am  Reply with quote + 
Ugh, the worst rollercoaster ever is the timberwolf in kansas city, same place as the mamba, its old, and made out of wood, very rough ride, not very fast eather. Probably be effective for giving someone the hymlic or something.
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#6  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:24 am  Reply with quote + 
have any of you guys gone up to maine and rid the dragons decent? its awesome. They have it at fun town spalshtown it lkike lifts u up 250 feet in the air i think or something holds u there for a min and then they drop you. u dont hitthe bottom uget 40 above the ground and keep bouncing up and down a coupletimes. the first drop is fun and the wait at the top is such a tease. [sry about my speling imusingmy laptop wich the shift key and spacebar doesnt work to good... its also hard to type so yeah..]
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:13 am  Reply with quote + 
I liked them when I was younger, but they are much less fun now because they produce no fear or adrenaline rush feeling.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
wolfmaster05 wrote:
[sry about my speling imusingmy laptop wich the shift key and spacebar doesnt work to good... its also hard to type so yeah..]
I'm typing from my laptop aswell but I got a compaq that keeps there keyboards the same so its easy.

And I don't waste my time with rides so no I havent ever gone on any rollercoasters.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Ugh, the worst rollercoaster ever is the timberwolf in kansas city, same place as the mamba, its old, and made out of wood, very rough ride, not very fast eather.

The zippin pippin is like that too though, but the difference is that it's actually mutch faster than it apears to be.

Bomba_Twist wrote:
ive been on some rollercoasters. and they have been fun :happy: , but i dont like the ones where you go upside down. XD. i always get dizzy.

Heh... thats how the revolution is, but its sitll a good ride. Though the cool thing about the zippin pippin is that it doesnt have those huge single spirals that cause you to go upside down and all around every were. :stun:  Instead, it has many several tiny spirals that only make you go upside down just for a split second, but the main point of the rolar coaster is it's speed and how fast you shoot across the thing. Thats why they call it the zippin pippin, so i guess it really does live up to its name, :cool:  and besides... to many huge spirals would slow it down other wise.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:00 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
Razon wrote:
wolfmaster05 wrote:
[sry about my speling imusingmy laptop wich the shift key and spacebar doesnt work to good... its also hard to type so yeah..]
I'm typing from my laptop aswell but I got a compaq that keeps there keyboards the same so its easy.

And I don't waste my time with rides so no I havent ever gone on any rollercoasters.

all laptops have the same keyboards as one another. just some go bad at times.
Thats not true.. It depends on the brand and which model number you get.. Like this compaq and a sony vio are diffrent enough to make me do typo's on the sony. But the compaq has the closest feel to a normal compaq keyboard.. Where as of course I don't like other keyboard brands like dell, sony or microsoft.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:45 am  Reply with quote + 
well it doesnt matter, its a rollercoaster topic, not a keyboard topic. and what i meant by all the same is the keys, i wasnt talking about how they feel, we all dont have the same hands and fingers so we all feel things differently

i remember riding something like that, wow did it take a while to get to the top X_X.
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
chris_h wrote:
I liked them when I was younger, but they are much less fun now because they produce no fear or adrenaline rush feeling.

Actually, they do. It just depends on what coaster you're talking about.
This

is not the same as this
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
you just have to live in a place that has rollercoasters like those, i live in southern california and here is, DisneyLand! Knotts Berry Farm! Six Flags! Universal Studios! and so many popular theme parks here =D.
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
I prefer the modern rides over the old wooden ones that shake a lot. The new ones are more fluid.

Quote:
it has many several tiny spirals that only make you go upside down just for a split second, but the main point of the rolar coaster is it's speed and how fast you shoot across the thing.
I generally prefer small loops that go slow enough that you actually feel upside-down. On the large fast loops, you actually feel heaver than normal (towards your feet) while upside down..
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#15  Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
They're fun I guess, but its not something I'm really into like crazy.
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#16  Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:28 am  Reply with quote + 
there fun ^^ nothing like lifting ur hands on the first drop of superman in six flags new england lol but the way they have it made u feel like ur gonna take off ur arms on the cave >.> ethier way i love roller coasters just not with loops o.o;; lol i'll go on them i'm just not to crazy about going upside down
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#17  Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:34 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I'll ride the minor ones, but the ones with any kind of inversions I typically avoid. :stun: 
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#18  Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:16 am  Reply with quote + 
At amusement parks I'm more into the middle sized spinning, twirling, chaos rides. I'm hardly going to go to amusement parks anymore though. The ones around here have lost their luster having been to them so many times.
MysticBomber
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:05 am  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Has anyone of you ever been on the zippin pippin before?(not exactly sure how you spell it) If not, then it'll be the oldest rolar coaster you will ever ride on. But even if the zippin pippin is old, it's sitll fun anyway... old though... but still fun. :wink:  Other than that, i've only been on two other rolar coasters... one of them was the revolution that i rode on for a sunday school field trip at liberty land, and it was an alright rolar coaster.

Hey Gold Bomber, is this the Zippin Pippin you're talking about? :P

Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#20  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:44 am  Reply with quote + 
I never ride one....but is it Small train ride can be rollercoasters? Cus i ride one at X-mas when i was young. Anyway when i saw u picture, it kind a huge :surprise: 
Sonic show me rollercoasters picture, but i did'nt know it can be that big! :surprise: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2139s
Index - Back to Top