BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
A NEW error...
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2493]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
When i log onto bman online korean i get an error box when trying to enter a lobby.
I get to click yes or no. When i click yes, it shows the entering room screen and then disconnects me or does nothing. I have attatched the error. Does it mean i have to start a new account? that it is temporaroly banned? or something else.. I can log on with the board test just fine and stuff but mines having problems...
View user profile Send Private Message
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
have you tried clicking no? what happens if u click no?
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
when i click no it gives me the disconnected error with the ok button.

P.S. I also cant remember my password for my second account. i typed it in wrong i think. how do i do the forgot your password thingy if i cant find the forgot your password thing? :mystery: 

Okay, It is still doing it. I think its saying something like you are banned for swearing or this is not your real name or KSSN. Oh well. I can always get my silver belt back. No biggie. I made a new account with a diffrent person with their KSSN and it works. :oops: 
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think that error means that somebody else is on the username.
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got that message once. I clicked Yes and it signed me off. When I went back on right after, I didn't get it again.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think i used to get that message all the time, but when i hit yes everything worked fine. Of course the biggest glitch ive ever seen was when me and a friend both registered the fireball name randomly. (i guess it was one of his older names too or something) so both of us had the same name, it completly messed up the tell system, but the game worked fine. Just was wierd playing eachother. (that was before you needed the korean social security number to register, and it was easily done)
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
the error went away today when i got back from swimming at 4:30 Eastern time (Gmt -05:00) Strange.. i also had that old dude character available when i never bought the card or applied it... :mystery:  :mystery:  My brain hurts.. im so confused.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1734s
Index - Back to Top