Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman Jetters on Cartoon Network?
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 5335]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
The other day my friend was over at my house while i was watching Bomberman Jeters and shes like what show is that? and i said Bomberman Jetters. She was like OMG that show is on cartoon Network! I havent seen it yet but i think that she might be right cuz she stays up all night to watch adult swim since her favorite show is Inuyasha. I just need some approval or dis-approval on this. Is it really there? Whats it like? WHat days and time is it on? I just wanted to check with you guys on it since she might be right and she might not.... Thats all that I know... for the time being that is.Ill tell you guys about what i find out. Lates~ :P
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
I watched adult swim not this sunday but last sunday. I watched all of it and Jetters was not there. lmao (Yes I stayed up for like 12 hours straight watching anime between adult swim and some of my stuff.)

You're friend may still be right though. Since the line up is different on different days. However my personal opinion is that it is not on adult swim. First of all someone would've mentioned it by now and secondly its not very popular and wouldn't be a likely choice for that program.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:54 am  Reply with quote + 
I can veryfy this as false, because, not only does no evidence point to it being true. But where i download my jetters episodes (animesuki) always goes and deletes licenced showes. Not only would jetters have to be licenced for the cartoon network to play it, some one would also be forced to translate it. (they can't really use the fanstrans, and the contract would be hideous, and it would still count as a licence, so anime suki would remove it,plus nothing on CN is subed and not dubbed).
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I could be on only like once a month, like, for example, Hamtaro. That one day in the month, it could be on at 2:00 AM.
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:14 am  Reply with quote + 
no this is very false proff:
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/index.html
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#6  Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:01 am  Reply with quote + 
I had my hopes up for a sec... bomberman jetterz english would be awsome!

Now wolfmaster, what would posess your friend to say that?
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:17 am  Reply with quote + 
maybe the spirits that she tampers with in her witchcraft? :oops:  i asked her and she said she saw it SOMEWHERE on her normal cable packadge. she said it was around 1:00 Lol sry for the false info dont blame me blame time warner cable for possewsing her soul to say it :xeyes: 
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'll check my cable schedule but I don't expect to see anything.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#9  Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
/e sighs, no one listens to me : P. Im pretty sure we would all get wind when "bomberman jetters is licensed by ADV" or something like that. It should be pretty clear that it wont be on any of your cable stations (unless you have some sweet japanese cable station) because no one has a licencing agreement for it.
Phantom Kensai

Post#10  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
I see no real way Jetters would ever get an American release. Far too much of the humor is dependent on knowledge of Japanese cultural references that just can't be translated into English.

Still an excellent show though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1370s
Index - Back to Top