BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Registering Korean Problem
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1438]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

Nintendork
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I followed the instructions on how to make an account for the Korean version of this game, but when I click on agree after I put all my account info in, I get a "BLOOP!" sound and it brings me right back to that same page!

Quick question: Is your account name the same name as your Bomberman? Or the same name as your character on any MGame game? Because I like to keep my account and character name seperate so I'd like to know.

Note: I know I posted this in another topic, but because no one was replying, I figured it'd be more noticable as it's own topic.
FLAME

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Nintendork wrote:
Hey, I followed the instructions on how to make an account for the Korean version of this game, but when I click on agree after I put all my account info in, I get a "BLOOP!" sound and it brings me right back to that same page!

Quick question: Is your account name the same name as your Bomberman? Or the same name as your character on any MGame game? Because I like to keep my account and character name seperate so I'd like to know.

Note: I know I posted this in another topic, but because no one was replying, I figured it'd be more noticable as it's own topic.

Yeah
im getting a simalar problem too

that bloop you heard was your pop up blocker working and the page just says random things and gives some names to you

i'd loke to know how i can pass that problem too
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1434s
Index - Back to Top