no
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes: 11

bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
i mine they also had a cell phone it was only fair

i didnt get that part :hilarious:  hey what about a nintendo ds XD.
View user profile Send Private Message
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#22  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
[/quote]

i didnt get that part :hilarious:  hey what about a nintendo ds XD.[/quote]

LOL
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol Oh yea, thats one thing i've learned from college thats so mutch better than in high school, my brother says that its a whole lot easier to skip classes than it is to in high school. Though, he always has his reasons on why he skips, i mean he doesnt do it just for the heck of it... really the only time he does do it is when he knows that its just gonna be pointless to go to a class. :hilarious:  On break, he'll usually go to the side pocket(which is a game room, by the way. :wink:  )

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:57 pm
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#24  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
in college do the school try to call and see why your not there? cause i hate that.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#25  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Okay... thats a thing worse about college, most of the time, you can not skip a day for anything, well thats from what i know anyways.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:05 pm
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#26  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
they don't care if you come or not. they have your money, they're happy.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sirius wrote:

thats the gay thing about college, you have to pay XD.
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#28  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
costs a whole lot to...thats what scholarships are for...that, and to bore you outta yer mind. they ask the strangest things on them...and then u don't get the actual money...grrrrrrrr
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#29  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol it was easy to cut class in high school with there lame ass security in there stupid golf carts all i had to do was steal some passes from the office(i was an office aid :laugh:  ) and just wright down i was sick and was going home and sign it with some squiggly marks and they bought it, sometimes they didnt even ask me for a pass i just told them i was sick...Stupid principal let me go and all i said was i had an open period :hilarious: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#30  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sirius wrote:

Well... its mostly just when you have to turn stuff in, in the high school i go to, there really not too strict when you'll turn in your home work(except for my science class, errr... :hilarious:  ). But they dont treat you like a kid in college from what i know.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:58 pm
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#31  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
lol it was easy to cut class in high school with there lame ass security in there stupid golf carts all i had to do was steal some passes from the office(i was an office aid :laugh:  ) and just wright down i was sick and was going home and sign it with some squiggly marks and they bought it, sometimes they didnt even ask me for a pass i just told them i was sick...Stupid principal let me go and all i said was i had an open period :hilarious: 

LOL :laugh:  :laugh: 
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#32  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Well... its mostly just when you have to turn stuff in, in high school there really not too strict when you'll turn your home work(except for my science class, errr... :hilarious:  ). But they dont treat you like a kid in college.

you come straight from high school were they (pardon me if i offend any one) baby you through tests, quizzes, etc. and you go right into the real world, were noone care if you flunk or not. major adjustment...major adjustment
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#33  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Haha.... you took the words right out of my mouth. Because once a person goes into college, there treated as an adult, so only you can care weither you wont to pass or not. Or else, you'll just be on probation.

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:59 pm
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#34  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:

how lucky are you X_X, security is soo strict here.anyways, is high school hard?
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#35  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
:surprise:  :stun:  *ACK!!!* :surprise:  :stun:  :surprise:  PROBATION! man...that alone has kept me in line...no staying up late, no playin video games all day, no skipping classes in fear of that accursed action!
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#36  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol So i guess they do kinda care if you flunk or not, :stun:  to an extent anyway. :mrgreen: lol
Oh and also the foods alot better. Another thing awsome about college is that theres a game room called the side pocket. :veryhappy:  I've played the new game tekken 5 down there and its preety cool. :cool:  Has any one here played it yet?

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:39 pm
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#37  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
They still baby us at here at Indiana University. Two of my four professors takes attendance (for credit), and I have homework (for credit) in three of my four classes.

I am taking microeconomics, third semester spanish, second semester chemistry, and calculus. Before finals I had A's in all of my classes, so I have been studying a lot because even a B on a final would ruin my grade.

My classes have only been a little more difficult than highschool. I have not yet taken any courses where I had to write essays, and I am a pretty lousy writter. Next semester I am taking my first writting course and I am a little worried. I can not even spell well without a computer.
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#38  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
Quote:
i mine they also had a cell phone it was only fair

i didnt get that part :hilarious:  hey what about a nintendo ds XD.
You can not talk on a cell phone during class. My economics teacher told a few students to leave because they were talking to each other. Ths was in a large class of several hundred students.

People do not play games during class because if you do not want to learn you will just skip class.
Sirius
Bomberbie

Post#39  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
chris_h wrote:
They still baby us at here at Indiana University. Two of my four professors takes attendance (for credit), and I have homework (for credit) in three of my four classes.

I am taking microeconomics, third semester spanish, second semester chemistry, and calculus. Before finals I had A's in all of my classes, so I have been studying a lot because even a B on a final would ruin my grade.

My classes have only been a little more difficult than highschool. I have not yet taken any courses where I had to write essays, and I am a pretty lousy writter. Next semester I am taking my first writting course and I am a little worried. I can not even spell well without a computer.

man...yer lucky! :happy:  wish my college were like that. What are you? Freshman?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#40  Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
What are you? Freshman?
I started this summer. I will have 31 credits after this semester. I got 5 this summer for chemistry 1; I have 6 credits from AP Biology; I have 4 spanish credits from a placement test, and I am taking 16 credits this semester.

Have you taken writting courses yet? Are they hard?

Last edited by chris_h on Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:05 pm
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 6 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1873s
Index - Back to Top