[Replies: 9]  [Views: 3323]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
ITS FINALLY OUT!! Hooray. Anyways heres the Info

Quote:
Battle with friends! Battle it out with eight friends wirelessly, using only one Game Card!

Blow your mind! 100 puzzle-filled stages explode across two screens, adding crafty new ways to surprise opponents.

Shout it out! Use your voice to set off bombs and taunt friends over the new DS microphone.

Game Features:

Multiplayer action: Eight players can battle it out Bomberman-style via wireless LAN connection.

Single-Card Play match-up: Ensures friends will be able to get in on the multiplayer action.

100 stages: Bomberman will challenge even the most die-hard Bomberman and puzzle game fans with 100 stages to test their gaming reflexes and strategic minds.

Dual-screen action: Bomberman creates massive mazes by utilizing the unique dual-screen capabilities of the DS.

Sound recognition: Bomberman supports the DS microphone, allowing players to call out battle commands to their Bomberman.

Touch-Screen functionality: Players will be able to control power-up items via the Touch Screen.

the thing with the mic makes it like a new generation bomberman!
View user profile Send Private Message
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Battle commands? All Bomberman do is kick, punch, push and throw right? What do you have to call it out for? lol
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
not sure, lolz i havent gotten the game yet since im savin up money for computer parts.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wonder is it going to be like the Bomberman game from PSX version...
wolfmaster05
Bomberbie

Post#5  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Im gonna see if its at wal*Mart this weekend and seeif i can buy it ^.^ I sure hope that they have it at walmart :down:  if they do it will rock!! :P
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#6  Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have it!

In the Remote detonator stage you start with the Remote Bomb, and you can either say something to the mic or blow into it to blow it up.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
That sounds so awkward.....
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
It doesn't sound that okward, no more awkward then hitting a button your not used to. Unless you mean socially, playing that in a bus would be kindof wierd.
Nintendork
Bomberbie

Post#9  Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:02 am  Reply with quote + 
I think he was referring to the way the guy said it, if so I agree.
MetalWario556
Bomberbie

Post#10  Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
ITS FINALLY OUT!! Hooray. Anyways heres the Info

Quote:
Battle with friends! Battle it out with eight friends wirelessly, using only one Game Card!

Blow your mind! 100 puzzle-filled stages explode across two screens, adding crafty new ways to surprise opponents.

Shout it out! Use your voice to set off bombs and taunt friends over the new DS microphone.

Game Features:

Multiplayer action: Eight players can battle it out Bomberman-style via wireless LAN connection.

Single-Card Play match-up: Ensures friends will be able to get in on the multiplayer action.

100 stages: Bomberman will challenge even the most die-hard Bomberman and puzzle game fans with 100 stages to test their gaming reflexes and strategic minds.

Dual-screen action: Bomberman creates massive mazes by utilizing the unique dual-screen capabilities of the DS.

Sound recognition: Bomberman supports the DS microphone, allowing players to call out battle commands to their Bomberman.

Touch-Screen functionality: Players will be able to control power-up items via the Touch Screen.

the thing with the mic makes it like a new generation bomberman!

I bought it and I love it! There are 100 levels, ten levels, ten stages per level. There are bonus stages after level 5 and boss for level ten. I beat it already and the ending is stupid. I won't give it away though. The final boss rocks also. The multiplayer is cool as well, classic levels, and levels where you can use your voice to drop bombs, detonate them or voice shield. The booklet says yell KABLOOM really loud to make it work but all you gotta do is blow in it. Also be careful cause you may lay more than one or blow up more than one. I was kinda disapointed with bombermans character model I prefer the old one better but this new one as seen in GCN ones is kinda cool. Like I said I already beat it and there are no unlockables as of now, I will look at cheat sites for them.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1461s
Index - Back to Top