Batman Begins
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1985]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Me and my brother actually saw it about a weak or two ago before the movie even came out due to him winning free passes to a sneak preview of the movie. But sense the movie came out yesterday, i decided to make a topic about it now. So has anyone seen the movie yet? If so, then what did you think about it?
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:32 am  Reply with quote + 
havent seen it yet . it sould be coming out soon for where iam livivg.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:06 am  Reply with quote + 
I saw it, the movie switched scenes too much and made it a bit confusing at some spots.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:43 am  Reply with quote + 
This is sort of a late reply and all... but what really drove me up the wall in this movie were the fight seans, only because the camera would shake around like crazy... *sheesh* it just got so annoying. You really could'nt tell who was winning in a fight because the camera just wouldnt hold still! :mad:  The action is so mutch better in starwars episode lll(which by the way i saw) than the action is in batman begins because the camera would actually hold still in that movie.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1420s
Index - Back to Top