It's the final week for me! w00t!
[Replies: 9]  [Views: 3183]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yep... This is it. The final week of my 14 year(Preschool and Kindergarden included) sentence. I am both scared and happy, scared because i'm still not quite outta the failing hole. I got a 77 for my 12th Lit. class (68 for the semester) now. Only the exam tuesday will decide wether I walk or not. *Prays to the stars it's the former*

My classes actually end on Tuesday. Wensday I have to cross fingers and pray that I'll graduate. Thurs and Friday morning I must come to school for half a day and practice for the graduation. (I have to leave campus afterwards) and Friday's is showtime...Hopefully... :normal: 

I'm also happy because I'll be 18 next month (June 17) and will be able to get a Drivers Lisence without going to the damn "Get-a-Learner's-Permit-then-wait-one-frickin'-year-to-get-the-real-thing." gig. :shifty: 

I'll finally be able to do all the extra-curricular activies i wanted to do but couldn't because of that damn school. Drawings, Fanfics, Game Maker, MIDIs, Viideo games (hee hee hee...):D

I'm also planning to get a job at Wal*Mart so I can have cash for the upcoming goodies I've been itchin' to get my mitts on. Video Games, VG collectables, other things that involve Video Games (Mwa Ha Ha!) :laugh:  And whatever I'll need for college. The mass of money I'm supposed to be getting from me fam will help quite nicely.

Anyways wishing me luck do you please. :cool: 
View user profile Send Private Message
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
What do you plan on studying at college and then doing after college? I think college is over rated unless you get a technical degree or go to graduate schooll.

Do not get too excited. School sucks, but so does most of the rest of the world.

In grade school I thought I would have more fun in junior high. I did not. Then in junior high, I thought highschool would be so much better. And it was not. Then in highschool we could not wait for college.

So now I am at college, and everyone still complains about hating school. But I have finally learned to not get too excited about the next step.

Of course some people are always the positive type, but chances are those that are not content with life now will not be content in the future.

:mrgreen:
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah but if you had to stay at my school until 4:00 (Yeah it's that long), have teachers who constantly fuss at little brats who claim thier freshmen, have half the student body know your name yet you don't even know a fourth of that half and hate 3/4 of the same half, have greedy ppl bother you to give them money or some of your food or drink, who also tend to whine and complain about thier work/test being sooo hard when really they could've spent time studying but instead doing other things. (I do it too, but unlike them, I don't whine about it at all...) :shifty:  , and have to encounter students who think they're so big and bad...

You'd be happy to leave that place too... :shifty: 

I can also list more but you get my point.

Last edited by BlueBomberman on Sun May 22, 2005 10:14 pm
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
My finals is this week as well... im a junior myself, but i hope my senior year goes really fast, actually this year went fast too. I want to get out because my schools targeted for stupid people. Plus i want to leave so i can take some advanced computer classes.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm down to about 2 weeks and this is my junior year. I've put in a few job applications here and there but I still don't have one. It'll probly be easier when I'm 18 in July. Can't wait for summer. Though I hate the season summer I'm just glad there is no school.

As for what Chris H said...
I've actually liked High School more so than middle and elementry scool. I still haven't loved it or anything but it's not as bad. I have no opinion on college. I have no intention of going.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
for me , about 2 weeks to go. but final exams awits my preasance. :surprise: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
My summer vacation started to today!! :veryhappy:  Well, it actually started yesterday, sense the last day of school was only a half day as well as my mid term exams that started before cristmas vacation... so i only had to take exams for the first three classes and i was home free! :cool: 
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#8  Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
...My graduation... was quite boring...

It wasn't as... grand.... as I had hoped it would be. It was really boring and time taking. 125 names takes awile to go thru. (Especially if the mike doesn't work half the time.)

Dont feel bad for my suffering.

But I did get loads of cash! :veryhappy:  ^___^

Anyway, I'll be resuming my activities today. ^_^
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#9  Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
125 names thats it...
We had close to 1000 grads (no joke heres a pic of my missed graduation)at my old school every year. took about 1&1/2 to 2 hours of course the first 1/2 hour was always speaches and shit like that... But i really do wish i went to mine tho :cry: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Think thats bad, my brothers colledge graduation took over four hours (for the second seremony, the actual graduation only for the spacific group of masters students took about a half hour)... so ya have something to look forward to.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1970s
Index - Back to Top