Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
[Replies: 19]  [Views: 6771]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anyone watch it? i saw it yesterday and it was kick @$$. best starwars movie ive ever seen.

Last edited by bombatwist on Mon May 23, 2005 9:07 am
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
I havent watched it yet.. I've got work and I'm busy with life and other things now... =_=
CK2326

Post#3  Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:00 am  Reply with quote + 
"the" Sith, not "a" Sith. And I'll probably see it sometime this week.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Havent watched it yet but i would like to though. :veryhappy: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
I want to see it some time around the weekend or maybe even this coming friday. I heard that revenge of the sith was mutch better than the last two star wars movies, but i've also heard that the first thirty minutes of the movie is nothing but talking and the story is kind of boring... but then they said that the rest of the movie is none stop action(maybe alittle too mutch for my taste :shifty: ). But i hope it will atleast be a fairly descent movie. Plus, yoda's gonna wip out his light saber again, he was the only reason why atack of the clones was even worth watching. :veryhappy: 

Bomba_Twist wrote:
Anyone watch it? i saw it yesterday and it was kick @$$. best starwars movie ive ever seen.

It cant be better than the originall three star wars movies. :mrgreen:

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Fri May 27, 2005 6:53 pm
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
heh. i think it was better than the 4th 5th and 6th (yes the 3 original star wars movies are them, the ones that came out around between 1978-1985 they just did it backwards for some reason) but i never seen em so right now i have the 3rd movie on my computer! also the 4th, and i will get the 5th and 6th tonight. i think Regenge of the Sith is worth spending 50 bucks just to watch it on a really huge screen!
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
heh. i think it was better than the 4th 5th and 6th (yes the 3 original star wars movies are them, the ones that came out around between 1978-1985 they just did it backwards for some reason) but i never seen em so right now i have the 3rd movie on my computer!

Waite, do you mean that you never seen 4th 5th and 6th, as in the original trilogy?? If so, then how can you say that episode 3 is better? :hilarious: 
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#8  Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
I saw Episode III on opening day. I'm honestly not really into Star Wars because Episode II just killed my interest, but a friend of mine really wanted to go see it so I tagged along.

I was disappointed. I know alot of people like it but it just didn't really catch my interest. I felt nothing for the majority of the characters, which I pretty much say about the entire cast of the prequel trilogy. I don't know, perhaps I just can't get into these new Star Wars movies.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
I saw it and didn't like it.. The first 2 were pretty good I think but I hadn't seen them in years.. I didn't like how they got rid of almost all the main characters.. I didn't enjoy several parts of the movie.. I didn't enjoy watching one of the characters burn alive.. At some points people were getting killed every few secs.. Overall I probably won't watch another starwars movie after this now.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:21 am  Reply with quote + 
how can you not like episode 3? its like the best of the best! great storyline, owell, i like it, watched it like 5 times already. and i have 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th on my computer. =).
Razon
Board Admin

Post#11  Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Well I'm not a starwars fan, and won't like whatever they just throw out there.. Overall with all those characters gone I wouldn't even wanna see another one. Starwars is old and boring now.. Been around for too long.
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:47 am  Reply with quote + 
and those light sabers too....
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:59 am  Reply with quote + 
i think light sabers are still cool. its really awesome to see their moves when they fight with it. Starwars may be old and boring to you, but not for me =D.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#14  Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
i think light sabers are still cool. its really awesome to see their moves when they fight with it. Starwars may be old and boring to you, but not for me =D.
The fights were pretty dull.. They weren't as good as they used to be in past 2 movies I don't think.
Necro
Bomberbie

Post#15  Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
how can you not like episode 3? its like the best of the best! great storyline, owell, i like it, watched it like 5 times already. and i have 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th on my computer. =).

My favorite Star Wars movies are A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. I feel that there was an oppurtunity wasted with Episodes I and II; the story didn't progress nearly as much as it did. Episode III suffered as a result by having the story open in medias res(though, one can be up to date if they've watched Clone Wars but I don't feel a movie should make anything like that mandatory). The pacing was just bad, not much happened early on but things came to a front too sudden near the end. I found Natalie Portman most annoying in the movie, I was disturbed by Anakin's complete lack of logic, and I felt that the lightsaber duels were just too over done. I like lightsabers, but they have more appeal when you only get to see them rarely - doing so makes you want to see the lightsabers just once more!

The movie wasn't horrible though. I just felt really let down myself, though in retrospect I'd say it was the best of the prequel trilogy. I do like Ewan McGreggor as Obi Wan, too.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 am  Reply with quote + 
I havent seen episode III yet, but me and my friends have been playing around with some toy light sabers these past few days, and it was awsome lol... one of my friends pretended to be General Grievous by bassicaly holding a light saber in each hand and then puting this one little kid on his back who also was holding two light sabers, so it looked like my friend had four arms like Grievous and a light saber in all four hands. rofl None of us could get any were near him sense we had only one light saber each... lol sry but you guys just had to have been there. lol... General Grievous is awsome. :veryhappy: 

Last edited by THE Gold Bomberman on Tue May 31, 2005 9:43 am
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:18 am  Reply with quote + 
heh, i remember having those kind of toys before episode 1 came out, i had Luke, Han Solo and Darth Vader, haha it was awesome playing around with it. too bad my mom threw it away >.<
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:

Yes the light sabers are cool but i saw too much of that though, because of PSO. :oops:  well i still haven't watched Episode III yet.
S O N I C
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I saw it day it came out good Movie Bad ending!
-Sonic The Hedgehog

1m 4 n00b p?34$3 91v3 m3 m0n3? =)
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I have not seen it, but I read a funny review. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1574s
Index - Back to Top