BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bad mood + Tight situation= STRESS! ...URGH!!
[Replies: 7]  [Views: 2843]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 2  
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:37 pm  Reply with quote + 

I am so upset today because I received word that a lot of my fellow seniors had failed the 'Graduation Test' I mentioned last year that you have to take where I live, some of them being my close friends. T_T :cry:  :cry:  I'm even feeling sorry for my enemies *Insert big gasp* that failed it too. :cry: 

Where I live, Passing that test IS required to graduate!!! :cry: 

And whats worse is I'm up in a tree of trouble with my school work. With a bilthering 72 in 12th english and only 2 weeks left to make up the work I have not turned in... I can't afford to miss any more assignments. :xeyes: 

I need to pass this class to walk. (I got a 60 last 9-weeks so I need at least an 80 to pass...)

So as a result I have to put a good deal (more like all) of my Drawings, MIDIs, Game Maker games (Yes I make them, too.), and any type of media on hold until I get it back up.

Rats. I am soo stressed right now. I graduate May 27, two weeks from tommorrow... Wish me luck! *worried* :surprise: 

Last edited by BlueBomberman on Thu May 12, 2005 8:22 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Amvien
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
see wht school does to everyone :cry:  school is worst then work i'm sorry to hear of you problem i wish u luck i too have to stress over my grades i blame the goverment ^^;
they keep adding more and more to us stuff they never needed to do and each year it gets worst u.u they except more and more of us with less and less time to relax
they control our lives it's all really depressing then theres all the whole homework thing which is worst cause once we leave school they except us to keep on working even though we left that hell hole u.u then on top of it all those 12 grades u had to put up with for 17-18 years of your life doesn't get u no where unless u pay money for additional school wht a crappy way to live nowadays u.u great now i'm all depressed cause of my grades if i stay back i'm gonna flip out but thats wht i get for being lazy i can't handel everything that is coming at me i need more time to get stuff strightened out and no one is giving me my time i need argh...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
I try to do just enough to get by. I have a very lazy attitude toward school. I feel its mostly a waste of my time. In fact I think this week, I've played more Fire Emblem in school then i have done work...
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#4  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
ah this brings back memories it was about a year ago where i had posted the same topic and almost failed one of my classes...
Theres a "Graduation Test" around here too but you get to take it in 9th grade and you can keep taking it every year till your senior year...
But it is pretty easy i past it my first try
dont streess out man youll end up going to the Emergency room like i did, it sucks to miss your graduation trust me.
Bomber_Al
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
good thing we dont have one :happy:  it till next 2 year :sad: 
Akagi-Ron
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:00 am  Reply with quote + 
something like that is happening to me now too. Have to pass one in order to graduate.
Altair
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Tsk. Ashame really. Luckily I never have to worry about it! Where I'm from I don't have to take some test. :laugh: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
I guess im not the only one who's been having alot of trouble with school lately. We have the gateway exam, and in order for us to pass high school, we have to pass this test. If you fail it, then i guess you missed your final and most important chance of getting into collage... though, i think you get more than one chance of passing this test.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1378s
Index - Back to Top